Chapter 24

*****Jc's P.O.V.*****

 That epidural must have kicked in about now! She drifted to sleep; that was the last of her I heard.

                         -------------About an hour later

  "OW!" There she was. That even woke me from my rest. "That epidural workin' now?"  I smirked. "Fucking bitch!" "Sorry, I just-" "Sorry Jc, I am in pain and..." "I know. Love you hon." "Love ya too." "Doc.!"  "Yeah?" The doctor came running in. "Can I have a Asprin or something." "Uh, sure. Are you sure you don't want anything more powerful?" "Sure." He walked out and turned left. "Miranda we're just going to check your vitals.Is that okay?" "Yeah,good ahead. Do you know if the medication for pain is a shot or an oral pill?" "Most likely a shot." "Great more things going into me." She said smiling at the nurse. "Well Miranda at least something will be coming out of you shortly.""Hahaha, yeah true."

                                                        *****Miranda's P.O.V.*****

    "Hey Justin?" "Yeah babe?" "Love you more." He looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to go for a walk?" "Yeah, but I have to wait for the doctor to bring my pain shot. "Alright Miranda we found out that the shots we can give you are rounds so we can give you a shot every 10 minutes with 6 shots. It will be about an hour before you finish the round. Any questions?" "Ah can Jc take me for a walk maybe to speed up the process?" "Yeah, you can get up if you want and I will help move the I.V. and get you rollin'.""Sounds good to us." Jc piped up.

   She helped me up and Jc came around and we walked arm in arm with each other. We walked up and down the corridor a few times and finally I was ready. "Jc I am ready to go back now!" I said a little too loudly. People turned heads and and stared at me. "Okay. Lets go back then?" "Yeah." We headed back to the room.