Chapter 14

*   Jc's P.O.V.   *

Wow, I had the best fiancé in the whole world, plus she was a great kisser. After that we turned on the T.V. and Sponge Bob came on. It was the movie. Sponge Bob and Patrick were eating ice cream at the ice cream bar. "I love you." She said snuggling up to me even closer. "I love all of this." I said looking at the back of her head, her head was on my shoulder. "Yeah, me too. The whole idea of us getting married and having a baby. I doesn't seem real yet. It seems like we're playing house." She said looking at me. "I also have the most perfect girl you can have." She started to blush. "I have the greatest, most romantic, most amazing guy you can get." "I love you Justin." "I love you Miranda." After that we drifted off to sleep. It felt good to have a family, not just my mom and my siblings, but a baby and a fiancé of my own.

                    ____________________About 3 hrs. later______________________

"Hey, Miranda! You awake?" She tossed and turned until she sat up. "Yeah. I am now."  She sounded annoyed with me. "Are you still tired?" I asked probably already knowing the answer. "Yes. I am. Now leave me alone Justin!" She said hitting the bed hard with herself. "Fine. I'mma go downstairs and make breakfast babe." I got up and left Miranda snuggled up in my bed. I stopped by the doorway  and just stared at her, I was right. I did have the girl of my dreams, and not the one I made in my video. I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen were only yesterday we told my mom and Miranda's mother-in-law that we were pregnant. I went to the cupboards were the pots and pans were and I grabbed a small pot and a medium pan. I went to the fridge and grabbed the bacon, eggs, milk, and a stick of butter. I also grabbed the bread and set 8 slices of bread on the counter.  I melted some butter in the pan and got out a spatula from the utensils drawer and set that on the counter too. I started to boil some water and added salt and pepper to the water. I put the eggs in the pot and put the bacon in the pan. After awhile I put the bread in the toaster. I chopped some fruit up and put in a bowl. I put the food on 2 plates and brought it to my room. When I got there Miranda was wearing my boxers. "Oh, bae. You look great in those. They're yours now." "Oh. Oh okay. Yeah!" She squealed.