Chapter 19

the next morning...

"Mom?" I sat upand grabbed the note off my right nightstand.

Dear Miranda,

       I had to leave for a few days and wont be back for at least 2 or 3 months. I love you and if you need ANYTHING ask Mrs. Caylen or Justin himself. Dont call me until the birth has happened or if you have pregnancy complications. If there is something wrong call the doc., he might be able to help. If you need emotional help talk to Justin or Mrs.Caylen. I will be better when I get back, I promise.

                                                                        Love,  Your Mother

"Justin!" He replied by,"Yah?" He was tired but willing to make me happy. "My mom left a note saying she'll be back after the baby's born. She also said if anything goes wrong call the doc. and not her. She said she'll be better when she gets back!" "Well how about you come over to my house?" "I dont want to be by anyone except for you. How about you come over here? Knowing her she pre-made all my meals." "K." He hung up and I looked out my window to see him cominng over on his penny board. *Knock knock.* "COME IN!" I said walking downstairs. "Hey." He hugged me on the waist "Hi. I dont know why she would just leave me like this..." I broke down at that point. "I'll go pick something up and we can eat." "Did she say anythng about this to you!" "Nope." He said pulling me to my room. "Get dressed." "K." I took my pj pants and tank top off. I went to my closet and opened my dresser. I grabbed my black lace panties and my neon lime green over-the-sholder br and put them on. "Oooh! I like those!" He said grinning. I didn't mind at this in the realationship. "Ok." I went and put on a Columbia and a yellow scarf with leggings and also slipped some moccassins on.