Chapter 20

"We can get some scary movies and come over and watch them later tonight? Maybe even get some Chinese?" I said. "Sure. But check the envelope again."He said grabbing the envelope. "MMMMKKK!" I said going up to him and kissing him. I licked his lips begging for him to let me in his mouth. After awhile we pulled apart and gasped for air. "Alright. I'm going to finish getting ready then." I said walking away. "K." I heard him whisper.

I put on my clothes and started my my hair straightener. I also started my hair curler. I decided on a drug-rug and leggings. I pick my shoes and set them on my bed. In straightened my hair and curled the tips. "Okay! I'm ready now." I said out loud. "Alright. I'm gonna go get the car started it's hot out." "Oh k!." I ran to my bathroom and put deodorant on; hey its hot out and I don't wanna smell. I grabbed my phone and my rasta side bag. It had money, touch-up makeup, and a plastic bottle of water. I walked out the door and got in the car. "On the way out I thought of getting our own place. Just an apartment." I said blankly. "Well you and I both need jobs. I have a baby on the way and we will need better support than our families." "Okay" He said without taking his eyes off the road. "Okay what!" I spat at him like a bullet. "I think we should go look at nursery supplies." "Mom has everything planned out as money wise and all the meals planned out. There's extra money to spend, she said she'll be back after the baby's born." "What exactly does she mean?" "Not sure." I said drifting asleep. "Mira-."

*******JC's P.O.V.******

She quite frankly was pissed off...I dont know if it was at me or what but she was pissed. I stopped to get gas and grab a drink. I filled the tank 3 quarters of the way and grabbed a monster coffee (the brand moster but the coffee series). I also grabbed a mango lemonade for Miranda. I checked out to what was about $60. It was only a dollar for the Arizona that i got for Miranda and about 4 for mine leaving about $55 for the gas. After thanking the checkout man I walked across the KwikTrip parking lot. I hped in the car to find Miranda. She had had her shirt up to her bra underwire and was looking and talking and rubbing her belly. I stopped infront of the car bumper and just watched...she was mine and I was her's. I got to the door just in time so she wouldn't see me watching her. "So where to know?" I asked knowing we were going to a movie rental store. "Movies then dinner and then baby supplies then dinner." "I'm sorry I was being a bitch earlier, too many harmones." She said quietly looking down. "It's alright, I understand it's difficult." "So do you want to go looking around at maybe an apartment or a rental?" She asked me. "Well I texted the guys to look." I said talking my eyes off the road to look at Miranda only to see her staring blankly staring off out the window.

*****Miranda's P.O.V.*********

I woke up and we were at PetSmart? "Really Jc?" "Hell yeah! I want an animal." "Oh." We walked in and people starred at the "bump" I always called it. "How may I help you?" Asked a nice lady who I believe name tag said "Lana". "Just looking around." She walked off. "Well what do you want?" "I want a lizard or a cat." "Well how about a cat." "Ok." We walked over to the cat area and looked at them. One was named Con Bon. "I like that one." I said pointing to a little kitten climbing the mesh on the other side who's name was Con Bon. "That's funny, that's what we call Connor?" "Yeah." Can we get it daddy!?" I said getting down on my knees. "Yeah honey." We went to the cat section knowing we needed a collar and leash and food and dishes...etc. We picked out a paisley dish and black bowl with a cheap leash and collar. We also picked out the closest looking food to what he was already eating. "All set!" We proceeded to the check out and bought everything. We brought everyting to the car and brought the collar and leash back with us. Walked to someone by the birds and small animal section and told them that we wanted to look at a cat. We pointed to Con. We held him then signed and filled out paperwork.

*****About 3 Hours Later

We were looking at baby stuff.... We already had a ? few boxes in the huge cart, a crib, a changing table, and a rocking chair. 'Ding ehhhh ehhh' Jc's phone went off. "Hello?" he said. "Uh yeah I told Kian that.....Sure, we're at the baby shop in town. Alright bye." "Thats was one of the guys?" "Yeah, Ricky, the guys are coming and meeting us here. Then we are going to look at an apartment...3 bedroom and 2 baths." "Ohh!" I said walking off to another section of bottles and diapers etc. Jc trailed after me. We checked out and came to a total of $1,659. We went to the car and load all of the boxes and bags. As soon as possible a car pulled up. 5 Boys hopped out with 2 girls. There was Shelby and then Andrea. "Hello!" "Hey, I'm Miranda and you must be O2L!" I said really excitedly. "I'm Sam." I'm Kian. I'm Connor. I'm Ricky. I'm Trevor and that's Wishbone!" Said Connor butting in and pointing to a little old dog that was mostly black. "So I see you guys were helping us look for an apartment?" I said looking at the friendly crew. I wondered how all 7 people fit in a car ment for 5. Then I thought that the girls sat on Kian and Ricky's laps. "Yeah. Jc's one of our group and we also wanted to help yo hand junior there." Said Ricky. He had the cutest little lisp. "Haha, okay then. We'll  drive and you guys follow." "Okay." They piled back in the car. The boys (Kian and Ricky on the ends) first then Shelby and Andrea on the two boys laps like I predicted. "We'll lets go." Jc came and hugged me. "We'll lets do this." "Okay?!"

*******A couple hours later

                                                                  ****Jc's P.O.V.*******

We had looked at the apartment and thought it would be perfect.  "Well?" I said looking up and at Miranda from my In and Out Burger. "I liked it and I think you did too?" "Yeah!" I replied. "We have an appointment tomorrow?" "Uh, 12:30." "K" We went back to eating. We finished and left. We talked on the way to my house about the baby and the apartment and the finances. We went to my house and watched a movie, it was scary. We also brought Con Bon to my house as well, plus we unloaded all of his stuff. We filled his bowls with food and water and hung his collar and leash up. We put his in my room to settle down and rest. We continued the journey of The Shinning. Eventually the sun went down and came up. I woke up with my arms wrapped around Miranda's waist. It was already 10:00 by the time we woke up so I decided to get Miranda up. "Miranda!" *Shakes Miranda. "Hey babe." "Hey Miranda...its 10 already. Remember appointment?" "Yeah."

    She got up and put my boxers on, she was wearing a tank top  with a pair of underwear. "Well I should go to my house." She grabbed my cup of coffee from my hand and chugged it. "Bye sweets." I said as she walked out the door. I walked to the window then remembered about Con Bon. I walked to my room next and opened the door, a cat walked out. Wishbone ran after him immediately. I didn't even bother to break them apart, from past experiences I knew Wishbone doesn't hurt other animals. I walked into my room and started to get ready. I got into my personal shower and washed myself shinny...haha. I then put clothes on and went out to eat breakfast. I texted Miranda to hurry up and also to eat breakfast. The clock said 12:10. We had about 10 minutes to get there so I walked over to Miranda's. I walked into the living room that was connected to the kitchen and saw her eating cereal. "Hi!" "Hey, what cereal?" "I dunno, it was in that plastic cereal container." She said pointing to a plastic storage container. "Well, we should get going." "Yeah, I guess so." She looked at the clock. Got up and hugged me. "Let's do this." "Ok" We jumped into the car and turned on the air conditioning on full blown.