Chapter 6

When we finally got to Applebees I saw Kian! He was even more handsome than on camera. Cutie! "This is Miranda the lucky girl that got me." He said grinning at Kian."Oh shut up!" He said in a joking matter. "Ah... Hi I am Miranda." I said kinda nervous.

*Kian's POV*

I had this cute girl in front of me and I couldn't even have her. She was taken by Jc Caylen, one of my best friends. Darn it. Why Caylen? Can't I have "the girl" for once in my life. Oh wait... Andrea. "Well you sure are lucky." (directed towards Jc )Said Andrea getting out of the car. "Thanks. Yes I am. I have the bestest friends in the whole wide world!" Jc came walking up to me and Andrea hugging us and giving hand motions for Miranda to join in. After a while of strange hugging we went in to eat.

* Miranda's POV *

I ordered a salad with light ranch on the side. That way none of these "strangers" could judge me for my normal eating habits. (Which weren't always the best.) Jc ordered alfrado, Andrea ordered chicken and dumplings soup, and Kian ordered a burger. I guess they do this thing were they passed their plates around the table for everyone to try them."What what?!" asked as they pulled my plate away from me. "We do this whenever we like each other's food!" Said Kian and Andrea and the same time. Cute couple i thought. "Okay." I said apologetically. I just grinned at my stupidity.