Chapter 19 - Junkers

Katya described the third Talon agent as a Latin American woman, possibly in her late 20's or early 30's. She had brown hair with purple tips which hanged from her right side while the other half of her had had been shaved off, and wore a strange metal looking brace around the back of her head. Her outfit was a purple high tech trench coat with matching gloves and blue leggings and runners. To match the outfit, she had piercing purple eyes.

Katya explained that she could display holoscreens and hack various electronic devices right from her finger tips. That detail completely blew my mind. From what I have seen, no one has been able to use that kind of tech before! At least not a human for that matter. A god AI program like Athena could pull that off, heck even some highly upgraded Omnics too.

But this was a human Katya was talking about, not an Omnic or a GOD program.

Who was she?

"Did you catch her name by any chance?" Winston questioned.

Katya shook her with dismay. "Niet. She had a com-link, but it was hard to hear who was speaking through the over line,"

"What about the security cameras?" The gorilla pressed on. "Was there any footage that survived?"

"None," She sighed. "The cameras were hacked as soon as they set foot on the property,"

My nostrils quietly flared with frustration. Looks like tracking this Talon agent down was going to be a lot tougher than we thought it would be.

The woman paused, looking like she was about to say something else but held her tongue. "Then again," she turned back over to her desk to grab a pen and piece of paper as she scribbled a drawing. She turned back around and handed it to me, "I did catch this,"

I took the paper in my hand and looked down at the drawing. It appeared to be a symbol, a skull. Was this the agent's call sign perhaps? Like how Batman had the bat signal?

"Thank you for your time, Mrs. Volskaya," Winston shook hands with the CEO once more, "We'll work to find out who this third agent is,"

"Thank you, all three of you," She praised. "I am in your debt,"

Once our investigation was over, Zarya redirected us through the facility and back to our transport. The plan was to fly down to Numbani to meet up with the others to hear of their progress on Doomfist's whereabouts, and then take our own shuttle the Numbani team used back to home base in Eichenwalde.

I wasn't keeping track of how long we were in the air for. All my attention had been focused on Katya's drawing. The skull. Something about it kept nagging me in the back of my mind. Had I seen this before from somewhere? I couldn't have, could I?

"You seem quiet, Hope,"

I jumped in my seat, glancing up to meet Winston's gaze. Genji was off to the side meditating again. I shook my head at the gorilla, running my fingers through my hair with a sigh.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

"I just can't seem to wrap my head around this drawing," I explained. "And now judging based on Katya's description, we have more Talon agents to worry about,"

"One step at a time, Hope," Winston lectured with an assuring smile. "We'll figure everything out eventually,"

I smiled back as Winston went back informing the others back in Eichenwalde of the situation.

Setting the drawing down beside me, I tapped the screen of my wrist communicator, bringing up the holoscreen of the Sombra Protocol. Filtering through the previous codes Athena and I cracked, I didn't find any similarities with the image Katya provided me with. It looked like Lucio had started to work on a few of the other codes as well, and judging by how each of the few he worked on had some progress each to share among them, he was struggling to crack them just as much as I was.