Let's sneak out!

Layan's POV:

"Today was fun don't you think?" Samira smiled when we reached our cabin for the night. I nodded in agreement as I placed my bag on the ground and threw myself on my bed. "It was o funny how Layan almost fell from the boat. Everyone was like, 'What's wrong with that crazy lady?' I was laughing as hard as I could. Your face was so priceless." Fatimah laughed. 

I could stop but burst in laughter. "Yeah, you're right. Just like when you got stuck in the middle of the zip line which made everyone wait longer in line." We continued laughing until we heard someone knock our door. 

Fatimah rushed to get it. When she opened it a group of girls who looked like seniors came with a note. "We will all meet up by the campfire by half an hour. You should hurry to get the best seats." one of them said with a smile. "My name is Sydney. This is Caitlyn and Samantha. We are handing this to everyone. It's a list of activities that will happen."

"Oh, thanks a lot. We appreciate it. I'm Fatimah. That's Layan and the crazy person there is Samira." Fatimah introduced us.

"Hey! I'm not crazy!" Samira yelled in defense. We all started laughing together. "Hope to see you guys." With that, they left. Fatimah looked at the paper then threw it on the wooden desk next to the door. 

"I think I will pass. Why don't you say we go out to the woods and go stargazing?" Samira suggested. All eyes of confusion were on her. "What? It's a great idea. You know you want to do it." she tempted us. 

I nodded and sighed in defeat. It sure did sound like a great idea anyway. Plus we might not enjoy the campfire that much. Stars looked pretty and were more relaxing. "Great! I brought a telescope just in case. I'm always handy you know." she smiled. 

"You're crazy, you know." I said.

"You have no room to talk." she smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means we have to make a plan doofus." Fatimah butted in. We looked at her and smiled. "Ok, then."

...

We planned that twenty minutes after everyone has gathered by the fire, we'll make our move by leaving from the back. We will pass the boys' cabin which would be empty by then and into the trees. There would be an opening after about a minute's worth of walking. There we will lay our blankets and watch the sky. 

"Ok, twenty minutes passed and I already informed the teachers we will be sleeping early." Fatimah informed us. We nodded and opened the door slowly as possible. We left from the back door. Samira looked right then left then right again. She turned to us and nodded. We walked up the boys' cabin to see no one in sight. 

When we were cleared, we kept on walking. We went into the trees and found the opening. It was huge a beautiful since the stars were really visible. "There are more stars here then back home." I smiled.

"Yeah, that's because it's darker here. There are street lights and stuff like that there it's hard to see the stars but since there sin't anything like that here, the stars can shine as much as they like." Samira pointed out. 

"Wow, I never knew I was in science class." I smirked. We placed our blankets down on the ground and started string deep in thought as we looked at the beautiful sky. 

...

"What are you guys doing here?" asked a familiar voice. I turned my head behind me to see.....

Sorry it's short. I've been busy lately.