Im glad everything is alright!

Layan's POV:

As I was getting ready to go to Samira's place, I heard a huge knock on my front door. My parents weren't home so I figured they came back. This knock was huge like as if someone was about to break in or something. I didn't think anything of it and opened the door. In front of me was a man with dark skin and he had long dreadlocks. He had a very nasty look on his face and ready to kill someone. One look and my heart starting pounding of fear. I close the door behind me and looked him in the eye.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND OR WHOEVER LIVES WITH YA BETTA GET THE FUCK OUT!!! I RESPECT YOU SINCE YOU'RE A WOMAN BUT WHATEVER MAN LIVES WITH YOU BETTA GET THE HELL OUT!!" he yelled.

"I think you have the wrong house. There's no one here." I replied calmly thinking he might cool down, realize he's wrong, and walk away after apologizing.

"I'LL BE WAITING OUT HERE!! WHEN HE COMES HE'LL BE A DEAD MAN!!" he replied.

"What happened? What are you talking about?" I asked calmly, freaking out inside like a maniac.

"YOUR MAN STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY CAR!!" he replied. "DON'T WORRY I WON'T HURT YOU!! I'LL WAIT!!"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" I yelled out of the top of my lungs. "THERE'S NO ONE HERE AT ALL!! DID YOU HEAR ME!! THERE'S NO ONE AT ALL!!! SO GO FROM WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MINE AS WELL!!!" I didn't know what I was saying until I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"LISTEN!! DON'T PUSH MY BUTTONS YOUNG LADY!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!!" he shouted angrier than before. At this point I couldn't care less. If he was threatening my father's life I had to do something.

"Like I said before, YOU GOT THE WRONG HOUSE!!" I screamed. Just then he pulled out a little knife from his pocket.

"I WARNED YOU DIDN'T I?! ONE MORE WORD AND YOU'RE DONE FOR!!" he threatened.

"I WON'T LET YOU THREATEN MY FATHER!!" I replied.

He lifted his arm ready to strike. I shielded my face and chest with my arms in an 'X' manner. As he stroke his blade I heard someone yell my name. "LAYAN!!"

A huge clean cut was left on my right arm. "I said I wouldn't kill you. This blade contains poison that leaves you in a coma for three days. Don't worry you won't die." he whispered in my ear. I looked behind him to see Yusuf in his front door. Just then, I fell on the ground and everything around me became hazy and faint. I heard my name being called but it felt far away. Suddenly everything became black.

Yusuf's POV:

I was busy watching tv after praying Maghrib when I heard screaming from the other side of the road. "YOUR MAN STOLE MY MONEY FROM MY CAR!! DON'T WORRY I WON'T HURT YOU!! I'LL WAIT!!"

I just thought someone was just arguing with some girl.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! THERE'S NO ONE HERE AT ALL!! DID YOU HEAR ME!! THERE'S NO ONE AT ALL!!! SO GO FROM WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MINE AS WELL!!!" I heard some girl scream on the top of their lungs. It sounded familiar and I decided to listen a little longer to figure out who it was.

"LISTEN!! DON'T PUSH MY BUTTONS YOUNG LADY!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH!!" the man continued.

"Like I said before, YOU GOT THE WRONG HOUSE!!"

Layan?

I looked out the window to confirm it. My eyes grew wide when I realized who it was. Layan and some other man. I called the police after taking a picture of his face. I then called Samira and Fatimah to let them know what was going on.
After a few minutes the police arrived and the man fled after hearing sirens. Layan was taken to the hospital.
Fatimah called Layan's parents and the three of us boarded the ambulance together with Layan. I was panicking like crazy. I didn't know if she was going to be ok or not.
When we reached the hospital, the police stopped me for some questions. I showed then the picture and so they identified him as Mark Parker, a really dangerous and a most wanted criminal.
Layan's parents then came minutes later and we told them about the situation. It turns out she was only hit with a poison that lasts three days. I was relieved that she would be fine.
It was already 11:00 PM and I had to get home.  I had already alerted my mother of the situation and so she was ok with me using an uber back home. When my ride arrived, it turned out that the driver was none other than the man himself. When I saw him face, I told him to wait since I needed to get something from the hospital. I was glad that he didn't recognize me since I was wearing a hoodie and  sunglasses.
I called in the police that we there at the time and told them of that the situation. They followed me to the car and arrested the man. I was glad that he wasn't on the loose anymore and ordered another uber ride.
This time it was none other than Imran's older brother.
"Hey Yusuf. How are you and what are you doing at the hospital?" he greeted. I then explained everything.
"Wow, that's freaky. I'm glad everything is alright now."
"Yeah."