"My sister"

#Suggestion
[Make sure to read this book in black background, for a better read. Thank you and enjoy.]
Help=[If you are using, phone --> tap, select 'Aa' from above --> click the black box]

_________taeff_________

____

Today was one of those days; I stare at him with hate raging through my veins.

He sat five benches ahead of me, flying paper planes during recess. Not giving me a single glare. I'm a new student transferred from 'campus high', one of the best schools in Korea.

Why did I transfer?

To build up my avenge for him, to teach him..... Not all are weak like her.

He became the class president even though he sucks in academics. Who knew being the school owners son was off this much advantage to a complete, jerk.

Kim Taehyung, a member of the school band 'Bangtan Boys' or as they say 'BTS'

He was the reason to the tears I shed, the sleepless nights I spent remembering her. He seemingly took away that one thing I had ever cherished, ever treasured. This boy, needs to be punished. Every day I mumble her presence in my sleep, the more I urge for her.

"Sister..."

I called her every night. Even though I was aware of the reality that can never be replaced with just the faint whisper of mine. I still grieved for her presence.

"Because he killed......My sister"

○●○●

___________________

Note for my lovelys,

________________________________

INTRO

________

●○Content○●

Will mainly be a classic high school love story with a strong theme that will make you know a whole new meaning to love.

○●○●

_Plagiarism is not acceptable_

Any content taken without the knowledge/ permission of the author will be considered against the copyright and will be reported.

○●○●

●○warning○●

Emotional,

deep,

and fluff.

_______

○●Note●○

The names I choose for the characters are not meaning any kinds of disrespect. If you have any of the characters name, it's only coincidental.

If any scenes or even the theme of the plot is linking with anyone it is yet again purely coincidental.

So what I mean to say is, don't come at me, children.

##

And like I have suggested, try using the black background for a better reading experience, kids.

##

___________________

The book has a concentrated theme, please do not leave spoilers.

________________

○●please note that●○

I do not own any of the characters and have no link with big hit or anything for that matter.

I only own the book, It's plot, the edits and the cover.

○●○●

○●kindly●○

It will be greatly appreciated if you could vote, comment and share.

I would like to express my dearest gratitude for the lovely humans reading this.

Thank you and enjoy

_________________________