Whisper"

"It's okay

"It's okay.... relax!! Just stay still and you'll be fine"

Taehyung was trying to be as calm as possible and tried to convince me into being relaxed aswell.

Tears were flowing down my eyes, continuously rolling down my cheeks and I couldn't move. I was staying still as he wanted.

I trust him.

I won't fall.

He's here.

I'll be fine.

"Don't move. It's going to be okay, Chareong. I'm coming"

His words were the only thing that kept me in strength. If it wasn't for him, I would be screaming my lungs out. Shaking and breaking the already broken bridge.

I suggested that we take a shortcut to school. And that involved crossing a very old bridge.

When the thought came into me, I didn't think much about the consequences and I'm sure nor did Taehyung.

And now I'm stuck a little further away from the end of the bridge. And it was shaking. It was almost about to break under my legs.

"I'm here. Hold my hand, tight"

Taehyung had been successful in crossing. But when he turned, he saw me in terror and freaked out.

When I managed to grab onto his hands, I'm not even kidding, I was holding onto them like never before. So tight that it must have hurted him.

But he didn't flinch a bit.

I was his priority. I was his responsibility.

"We are almost there. It's okay" he whispered with a slight squeeze on my hand.

He was very careful with me in his hands. We had finally reached the other side of the bridge and that was when I knew what it feels like to breathe.

Taehyung let out a huge breathe and soon after his legs were steady, he didn't wait but pulled me into his embrace.

He was hugging me like there was no tomorrow and 'I' like an idiot cried on to his shoulder.

The way his hands ran down my hair in consolation was unexplainable. He felt just perfect. He felt like everything I ever wanted. While he creased my hair, he managed to whisper something in my ears.

"I wouldn't let the same thing happen to you. I'll never let you escape me like she did. I want to cherish you to the fullest, Chareong"