"Forgive me"

The next day I walked around school, searching

The next day I walked around school, searching. Usually, he is everywhere around me. I turn left or right, Kim Taehyung, would be right next to me. His message from before. I can't think straight for even a moment. Was that where he saw her for the last time, my sister?

"Hey...umm did you by any chance see, Kim Taehyung"

"Why do you care" a girl walking through the hallways said, annoyed. Being obsessed with the boy that races everyone's heart, these girls can't seem to get into reality. Unfortunately, he does race my heartbeat too? in an unexplained way.

"Never mind"

'These girls will never stop obsessing, I'll just search myself'

"Hey, Jimin"

"Hey there, new girl" he answered, with his beautiful eye smile. One wink from this boy and the entire school will collapse under his charm. He looked even more precious than cunning like some describe him.

"Have you seen Taehyung, by any chance?"

"He left early today"

"Why..."

"Jimin, come fast we need to go" Suga, called out as Jimin once again gave me a warm smile and left my side, instantly rushing to Jungkook's side.The last message I got from the paper plane didn't let me sleep peacefully...it worries me if he already knew I'm here to get revenge.....but a revenge I no longer remember.

A month almost passed, with us laughing at each other and talking out our feelings like we knew each other. We got close.....but is it close enough to forget?

'Can I ......forgive him?'

'My sister, will she forgive me, for forgiving him'

'Will she forgive me, for laughing with him'

'Will she forgive me, for losing myself'

'Will she forgive me.......if I will love him'

"NOO!!!"

I yelled in frustration outside my class thinking of all this, and keeping in mind the school will close in less than an hour. I rushed outside as the school guard started giving me death glares. Unknowingly, my legs stopped next to Taehyung's locker.

There was something coming out of the border line of his locker. I slipped it out and suddenly a plane crashed on my head.

"OMG TAEHYUNG, try not to aim on my head" I yelled even after knowing he is not nearby.

I unfolded the plane before glancing at the picture I found.

'Chareong, I swear....I didn't kill her'

My eyes grew wide and felt like I have been hit from behind.

I slowly raised the picture above my eyes as a tear unknowingly left them.

It was a picture of my sister 'Lizzy' with a guy, but I realized he was not, Kim Taehyung!