"I'm scared"

The hospital was a mess

The hospital was a mess. People running here and there and screams from the neighboring room. It all got me tensed.

I'm scared, scared to lose him

I was sitting outside the ICU, where the patients are taken when they reach a critical state.

He was sick for months. I was not even kidding when I said he was suffering from last few days. All this time I thought it was because of the guilt he bore. But no, it was more than that. He is suffering from a heart disease.

The first time I got to know this was from Jimin. He told me it's been a long time since he suffered from it. He could have been saved with a heart transfer, especially since he is a son from a rich family. But he rejected it when he could.

'He wanted to escape this never ending prison, and realized death was the cure'

But now Jimin said he wanted to be alive out of the blue.He asked to be with me'

But then again no one was ready for a heart transplant when he wanted it, and decided to make Jimin look after me forever.

Jimin, being his best buddy spilled it all to me. Now I'm here sitting across the benches, smiling through the ICU glass, thinking about my decision.

"Chareong!! I have great news, we got a heart transfer deal" Jimin said. running to my side. My heart raced with joy, and gave him a satisfied smile, assuring him I'm okay. Even though it's the reality I know, my heart still pumped the beats high, thinking of the things we can do together after he recovers.

"He wants to see you"

"Thank you, Doctor"

I walked inside his room, only to see him lay peacefully on his bed. I walked closer and ran my hands through his hair when I could. In a sudden he caught my hands and pulled me to his side of the bed, making me lay beside him.

He continuously stared through my stained eyes, circling my eye bags.

"Don't cry, beautiful"

"Its Chareong, for you" I said, slapping his shoulder, continuously.

"Ah..ahh" he kept yelling in pain when I hit, making me worried. Even before I could ask him if he was okay, he pulled me closer to his side, running his hands through my hair. A motion so slow and relaxing. A warmth so deep and loving.

"I remember it really well"

"What?"

"Your name, Chareong"

"You still remember that meet right" I asked, my voice sounding weird inside his embrace.

"Yea, is there something you want to tell me?"

"Why?"

"Before I die"

"Shut up, Kim Taehyung"

"Okay okay sorry, love"

He started laughing again.

"Did my laugh sing a song again in your heart" He asked pulling away, staring down to my chest.

"Stop staring you pervert!!!"

"Oh sorry, hehehe"

"Can't you at least try sounding decent and appropriate when you speak and not like a perverted maniac"

"Should daddy sing you a lullaby" he asked, teasing me.