"Complain"

It was sleepover at school and I was dragged into participating

It was sleepover at school and I was dragged into participating. Well I guess that's what it's like to actually make friends. It was the end of school year but I still didn't mind. Making friends now or later will always help capture memories.

"Okay boys and girls. It's late already. Get into your sleeping bags and shut your little mouths cause I'm sleepy as hell" our P.E teacher, Ms. Ann complained, yawing for the seventh time.

Taehyung smiled excitedly and rushed to my side with his sleeping bag, and that kept me in doubt. But it didn't last.

"And where do you think your going" Ms. Ann spoke, holding and slightly pinching Taehyung's ears.

He yelled in pain.

"I don't want any of you producing offsprings under my watch so you all better throw away the peice of elastic shit you bought and make yourself comfortable in the other classroom" she spoke with hell a lot of swag.

I couldn't believe there was whining among the boys. Like what the flower?

__________________

For some odd reasons I couldn't fall asleep. Everybody had fallen asleep. Including Ms. Ann who was snoring like a broken truck.

But then I felt footsteps. It was closing by.

No. It was right behind me. Someone is definitely behind me and I squeeze my eyes shut in worry.

"Great your not yet asleep" Taehyung said, placing his index finger on his lips to silence me when I caught him standing behind me. He gestured me to get up and I was forced to follow him all the way out while tip toeing.

"Taehyung. Are you ACTUALLY OKAY!? WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB--MRMRMR" I was silently yelling at him but he covered my mouth.

He pulled my hands and dropped me beside his side of the sleeping bag. But he doesn't dare to put a finger on me. It's as if he just wanted me beside him.

We were literally in a sleeping bag in a completely anonymous class. I couldn't make out anything in the dark.

Taehyung started to steal looks and I caught him red handed but he only smiled. And that was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted him to know how it feels. I want to ask him how he does it.

"Taehyung, don't get creeped out. But when you smile, there's this odd sensation inside me and it makes my chest, or my heart beat in a very rhythmic and beautiful melody? Is that weird?" I question him, but he replies with a faint giggle.

Taehyung's next movements was what alarmed me. He slowly slid his hands around my waist and connected our eyes. I was sleeping beside him and I wouldn't, didn't, couldn't complain. But he was careful. He made sure I was okay with it.

His eyes moved from mines and his head jerked up to leave a soft kiss on my forehead and he did the same on both my cheeks and reached to my eyes.

Why am I not complaining? I should stop him?

But I didn't and just left my eyes closed to help him better. He felt magical against my skin. But after he kissed my eyes, I felt a tear leave his eyes and roll down my nose. I quickly pushed him away to see what made him cry.

But before I could have a good glimpse of him, Taehyung just pulled me back to his comfort, his face resting on my neck. His voice broke before speaking. I didn't know what made him say that but I knew he wanted to reach onto me so I slowly and carefully creased his hair, healing him to sleep and I could see how wonderfully it did the trick.

"Chareong, I want you so bad"