"Unexpected"

"The rain is beautiful, isn't it Reong?" Taehyung asked, leaning his face down to see my expressions

"It's annoying"

"I thought you loved the rain?"

"Not anymore"

"Why?"

"I don't see the beauty in it"

I didn't think before answering. I let whatever feels right slip out of my mouth. At this moment there was nothing I wanted to do rather than going home. The rain was making me feel sad and drained out. It's as if I was allowing the welcoming of an unexpted tragedy and I hated it.

"Can we please go home. If you have to get better you need to rest. Not walk out to see the rain"

"What guarantee do you have that I'll be able to see this again?"

That was not just a question. It pierced a painful mark on me. At one point I wanted to punch him and yell at him that he's going to be just fine. But the other part of me just wanted to embrace him and let him disappear in my arms.

I did neither. I just kept quite.

"I want to go home"

"Can't we wait--"

"NO, I WANT TO GO HOME!!" I was angry now. Not at the fact that he was talking so hopelessly, but at the fact that he wasn't trying to listen to my concerns.

"Chareong, stop it. You know I can't make it. No one is there who is willing to help me now"

"Then why couldn't you have done it earlier. You were rich enough to find a person for it"

"But I didn't want to back then. I was living in guilt my whole life for having to be the reason to your sisters death"

"Oh so now what! Have you found a reason to live. Do you have a reason to be alive"

"You, Chareong. You're the only reason"