"Winked"

There was something about his behaviour today

There was something about his behaviour today. It was odd.

Usually he's jolly and always seen happy. But today he seemed tired. Taehyung was resting his head down the whole day today. And I couldn't help myself from being curious.

I mean, he was perfectly fine yesterday.

"CHAREONG!!" Mr. Lee yelled and I freaked out. "Is there something amusing you in that direction"

He asked and I accidentally smiled at the thought of the amusing human being he was and I wanted to admit but,

"Now you are smiling? Are you mocking me"

"Mr. Lee, I would never--"

"Detention!!"

Oh how wonderful.

"But she didn't do anything" my friend defended me and holy jisoos did I feel touched.

"Would you like to join with Chareong"

"No, sorry sir" and that kept her shut. Which means I'm staying for detention.

Who invented detention!! Curse you urgh.

With the call of my name, Taehyung slowly lifted his head up with his eyes still dropping low. He was quite a genius in not getting caught sleeping. But I was caught staring at him instead. Just great.

Taehyung yawned and did the most dumbest thing ever. Like who the hell made him? He's so out of his mind.

"Aww what time is it? Is it morning already" he asked after a long yawn which clearly caught Mr. Lee's attention.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" he yelled, banging his hand on the teachers table, looking embarrassed.

"You!! Stay for detention aswell"

Mr. Lee looked really pissed. But Taehyung looked rather carefree. Soon after he was yelled into detention, he turned around to see me in the corner of the class.

And he winked.

I was glad he did it on purpose. Detention with him is going to be hella lot fun.

School dismissed and I stayed back for detention while waiting for Tae to join me. After a few minutes I saw him outside the class, slowly walking in as if he had lost all his strength.

When he was just a centimetre away from me, he simply smiled with his eyes still closed. Suddenly Taehyung frowned and I worried.

He fell into my arms and I was trying my level best to balance his heavy figure on my shoulder.

When my hands reached his forehead I realised that.

"Shit Taehyung, you're burning. You have a fever"