"She, who?"

Is she next? What does he even want in life?

Another girl,

Another prey,

Another life,

A boy, who bears a humble face, was actually a murderer, a person anyone has to watch out for. Not exactly knowing why it happened, how it happened, I have no rights rather any power to take a big step in bringing him down.

What if it was a lie, a rumor, or a simple know how to pass commentary? What could it be Kim Taehyung, who could you actually be.

All types of worries ran through me while I stood alone near my locker, acting as if I'm busy packing my stuffs, but was actually eavesdropping and peeking at random intervals to scan the scene.

Taehyung, was talking to a girl. He was laughing; somehow he is even embarrassed, kind of like shy. Was it the girl's charm, or his way into her heart? Uselessly, I felt my nerves being pulled. I felt too naïve and easily gullible. Why am I nervous? Why should I care.

But when he smiles, why can't I look away.

Why can't I think again, why can't I remember who he is to me.

Can't

Can't

Can't, help

The girl threw her arms around his shoulder, pulling him closer to her height. Unknowingly my heart skipped a beat. She childishly poked his nose while all he did was laugh at her presence. His laugh again, it feels so rhythmic. Doubtfully he took a chance to catch my eyes that was secretly looking at him, and smiled, warmly.

Regardless of who the girl was, I hope she will be okay. The last bell rang, signaling me to leave. All kids rushed outside, not a single one left in the corridors. A silent pain was felt on the side of my forehead when the sharp head of the plane hit me.

He sent it again regardless of the countless number of times I ignore them. I opened to see another message, regarding today.

'Chareong, I see you like looking at my little sister a lot'