"Together"

Days were just numbers now

Nothing really mattered.

He was always smiling beside me. He always makes my heart beat in a melody I love to experience.

I didn't even know how it felt like to hate him.

How can anyone hate a beautiful being like him. I'd be having a rotten soul even at the thought of it.

"Classes aren't over. Where are you going?" I asked, holding onto Taehyung's sleeve when he was about to leave the class.

"I-- um-- have something to do"

"Like what?"

"Like filling my tummy. I'm hungry"

"But why go home for that? Let's eat from--"

"Bye"

And he just left?

Weird. I sense something fishy.

_____________________________

I was at home. Doing my assignment for tomorrow and my attention was dragged back to my phone to see a lot of notifications popping from one person,

Kim Taehyung.

He asked me to come out and I knew he was waiting outside, cold.

Without making much noise I walked out of my house with an extra jacket. When Tae came into my sight, I walked to his side and circled the jacket around him. He smiled, but his lips were shivering.

"Look" he said, holding a telescope in his hands.

"What? Why now"

"I heard there's going to be a meteroird shower today. So I went home earlier to prepare this telescope"

"Why here?"

"So we could see it together"

The amount of excitement on his face was something I can't describe with words. I could only cherish all this and smile. Smile like he does for me.

"It's here" he said, noticing the sparks in the sky. It was beautiful.

He quickly lend me the telescope and I could see everything so clearly and was awestruck. We didn't talk for a while and just enjoyed the beauty of the night. That was before he raised a question.

"Chareong, if we were to fall like those stars. Then can we fall together"