"Our paper planes"

He was guilt ridden, hateful and challenged. Nobody, cared less, nobody cared more. He choose this. And then she came as a pain, but instead cured him. The simple movements of her that thrived him to live again, brought a smile across his face. Instead, he wanted to keep it, he wanted to smile, more than that he wanted to smile for her.

Now when he looks into his self, he remembers her. He remembers he have to smile for her to hear the song she rejoice the most, the song of his heart. A song that isn't composed or perfect. An imperfect melody.

--To thank her I have to bring back this song, and for that I have to smile. And so do I always, Chareong--

-T A E H Y U N G P O V-

Thank you, for making me smile everyday for you and your memory that I will cherish till the very end this beat will continue, the very end of this song, the end of me.

Because now even when I die. The last melody that beats within me,

would be you.

And then I would remember all those crafted paper planes. Because in the end, all I will remember is,

the song, of our heart.
And the memories of
our paper planes.

___________________ The end

___________________
The end

●○●○

A/N

IT'S COMPLETED AT LAST!!!! OKAY DON'T KILL ME YET PLEASE.

I have something to tell you all so please read further. Also there is an epilogue coming up. So please read.

Now about the ending. For people who read with at most interest must have already understood the ending, hope I conveyed that well. But if I was not able to, then my apologies.

This ending basically means she was the one who gave her heart to Taehyung. That's what the last line basically means. Taehyung was able to understand that song she was talking about all this time.

*Hides behind a rock*

Please don't kill me, and no hate please *Stands next to muscle man Jungkook*

Because of many request I got from my pms about this book. I have decided to make an epilogue. A continuation with one more chapter ahead.

For people who are fine with sad ending may not need to read the epilogue. Because the last chapter is the original end to the book.

But for a few of the others who actually love the couple, I want to give it a try.

○●○●

THE ONE CHAPTER EPILOGUE WILL BE OUT AFTER MY EXAMS ARE OVER.

○●○●
________________________________
Plagiarism is not acceptable ________________________________

Also,dont leave spoilers anywher;)
So if you liked this book do share it with your friends and if you didn't vote yet then please go back and vote if you feel the book is worth voting.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT THIS FAR AND SO ON.

Bye.