"His palms"

"Taehyung, I know you are still in here"

I was treated with silence and I guess it wasn't something new to me. But Taehyung's silence for some odd reasons somehow.....worried me?

"Just come out already"

When I said silence, I meant it. The entire school was empty and I can't imagine how only we ended up getting detention but the other usual kids didn't?

It seems so planned.

Urgh.

"Your inside this room, Taehyung. And your making it more obvious by creating so much noise" I yelled at his foolishness.

I didn't know what to expect but I decided to open the door slowly. So slow that even he shouldn't know I'm entering since it was quite clear he was hiding somewhere and not literally standing in front of the door.

There was a shadow near our teachers table.

What a great place to hide. A staff room? Really Kim Taehyung?

"Cough cough"

He was coughing so hard. I guess because it's been ages they cleaned around here. It's filled with dust.

The minute he came into my vision, I quickly kneeled down and wrapped my red scarf around his neck.

Since he was sitting on the floor and that too a corner, it pretty much became an advantage to me as he could not escape that easy.

Taehyung banged his hands on his head and made an effort to hide his face inside his palms, embarrassed.

"Urgh. This is so embarrassing. Why did you want to do that" He asked, still recovering from my sudden attack.

I started to laugh. He quickly sneaked a look at me and I could see a small smile playing on his lips.

"Whose there!!! WHO IS IT?"

"SHIT!!" We both sweared under our breath at the sudden call. Someone was nearing us. It's the school guard and I know one thing for sure.

He absolutely hates me.

And if he finds me here, still in school even after the detention timing, I'm dead. Dead I tell you.

A hand grabbed on to mine. He held them tight against his soft one's before whispering into my ears.

"Run"

All I remember from then was the both of us running outside the school, our hands still locked together and I didn't care.

For all I remember was his laugh that was sync with mine in the run.