"Her Warm Laugh"

(Chareong's Pov)

(Chareong's Pov)

He was siting alone , outside the classroom, in the school garden. His face showed no emotions , but just wanting to stay alone. The shine on his face was all weathered away, wrecked with no posture.

' But I was sure this loneliness is slowly killing him'

" Taehyung-ah"

He turned back to my call astonished, there was an unknown smile across his face that slowly faded away when he noticed me. He didn't want to smile for me either now, or was he just shocked.

" What happened, Taehyung?"

" Oh Chareong, nothing you just reminded me of someone"

He doesn't have to explain, since the truth is clear in my head. I might not have her identity, but we relate in many ways.

"Let's go" I said pulling his sleeves, making him get up.

" Where?"

" Date" I quoted with a wink.
_______________________________________

( Taehyung's Pov)

Chareong pulled me up and ran to a near by shop for a drink. She is acting weirdly cute today. The smile I always want to see on her lovely face was now in front of me, but I can't enjoy it now like before.

' She kept cracking lame jokes, I wonder why'

" Okay okay....this one is really good"

I placed both my hands on my chin waiting for her to ask. Her few seconds with me is all I want now. If I ever end up questioning myself if a I'm being selfish to her, then I will tell myself yes, I am. But because she hates me, the one who killed her sister to, I don't think I am.

" What food does the snail not eat" She asked giggling behind.

These are the jokes Jin hyung told her days ago , of course I know the answer, but for her sake I'll keep it that way.

" What !!! Okay that's tricky beautiful. What is it?"

Just like Jin hyung would do , she kept giggling before answering.

" Fast food.....hahahaha"

Of course, Jin hyung jokes, makes me want to face palm myself . But apparently I laughed, not for his lame joke, but her warm laugh.

" I know.....I'm awesome"

" pftt"

" Shut up, Taehyung"

I ended up laughing at her childish behaviour.

" Taehyung, please don't do that" she said lowering her head, not giving me a glance.

" Do what Chareong, are you okay" I asked in concern when I noticed her place her hands on her chest.

" I'm more than okay when I see you smile" she said staring through my eyes, like a light bulb that wont even flicker.

" It's just that, when I see you smile , my heart plays a melody, a melody I want you to hear"

A tear unknowingly left her eyes, making me shocked at her reply.