"Excuse"

"Maybe, maybe not?" He replied, weakly

"What are you even saying?? Let's get you home before the fever gets any worse"

"But we are in detention"

"Look at me carefully. Do. I. Look. Like. I. Care. " he laughed.

"It's fine"

"No it's not. Get up" I said, trying to move his weight of my shoulder.

But he resisted and held on to both of my hands tightly.

"Just stay still and I'll be fine"

He wanted me to stay still. He wanted to feel me beside him. Taehyung seemed to enjoy everything with me and I didn't know if I am taking the wrong hints.

Even though he felt perfect. I had to draw a line between us, right?

He loved my sister. I shouldn't be so dumb in life. There is no way he's having any feelings of such sort towards me.

"Chareong" he called.

I looked at him, but his head was hiding on my shoulder.

"Can you hug me, please"

"Taehyung I--"

"Just so I could get better, please. Only for some time"

He sounded tired and waited for my hands to wrap around his waist. Taehyung's breathing wasn't really stable and that worried me a lot.

He was finding it hard to breathe?

After that request, of course I didn't want to hold back. It's as if I was looking for the perfect excuse and it just showed up.

We lost ourself in each other. We embraced the world together. But we only wanted each other.

Everything else was just an excuse. Just a vitness.

"I want to sleep because I'm feeling really tired. Can I sleep on your lap just for today. Till the end of detention"

Another request. Another excuse for me to reach onto him sounds rather perfect.

"I'd be a devil to reject an angels offer"