"Forgiveness"

I have to admit he has a beautiful smile

I have to admit he has a beautiful smile. Sometimes that raises my heart beat everytime I see him laugh along with his fellow members.

'Could it be because of hate or-'

He's least worried about what he will get himself into most of the time. Nobody can predict Kim Taehyung, the player, a heartless one. My thoughts were disrupted when I saw him pin a girl against the wall. The hallway was empty as I observed him play roughly with her strands having a mischievous smirk plastered across his face.

The girl sure looked frightened and tried her best to avoid his sudden skinship.

After a while he harshly pushed her away with an angry face on.

I'm guessing since he got bored of her and because she is not playing according to his will, he tossed her off just like he does to every girl...

'Just like he did to my, sister'

During recess the same girl came running to my side asking me for....forgiveness.

She kept bowing and instantly rushed to my bench and pulled out a knife that was stuck under my chair. Then she walked to my side, sweating, worried? there was a hint of embarrassment along with guilt plastered across her face.

She knew she did wrong. Putting a knife under my chair, why? no answer, just apologies.

As soon as she left apologizing again, a plane landed on my hair. It shook my sense when I unfolded it.

' Chareong, it's because she could have hurt you'