"Date"

It was the picture of my sister and the suspicious guy he was asking about in that message

It was the picture of my sister and the suspicious guy he was asking about in that message. A wave of fear ran through my veins at that moment.

'How can I tell him I took it'

"Hey there, Reong"

"Umm ..he..hey Taehyung" I stammered on my words

"I have something to ask you-"

"Oh hey, Jimin" I dodged his question running to Jimin, who looked shocked. It was a way to get away from him clearly, he could notice it too probably. I'm not supposed to feel the burden, he is! but somehow, I don't want to do this anymore.

Why am I hiding? I have no reason to.

"Yea"

"Yea...." he asked confused "What is it, new girl?"

I just realized I didn't know what to ask him. I kept staring at his smiling face that wanted an answer, which I didn't have. Somehow I end up feeling wronged, but I kept feeling Taehyung doesn't deserve this. He's different, he's beautiful.

"Umm Jimin I was wondering if-" I kept trying to pick words, probably a bad idea.

"Okay let's go" he said, throwing his hands around my neck.

"What, where?"

"Date" did he just? what is happening.

"What!!!! No I meant-"he pushed his apple inside my mouth. The chunk in my mouth was difficult to chew, with my hand that was moved into his made it hard for me to talk or resist.

"Bye, Taetae" he said, waving at Taehyung and dragging me. I turned back worried, but I was shocked to see.....he was smiling, but his face sure portrayed sadness. A sadness so detailed with empathy, a face anyone wouldn't want to let go off. But I had to go.

"So what can I get the beautiful lady in black?"

"I'll take a chocolate shake, dear gentlemen" I answered with a smile at his caring behavior.

"A double chocolate shake it is" he said, turning to the waiter waiting for our order. I started to have my drink with Jimin who is not giving up on his stare on me. Frequently a smile keeps forming on his lips, he's precious alright.

"Tae's right, you are beautiful" his words ended up making me choke on my drink. Which got him worried if I was about to die at the spot, cute boy.

"You're going to pay?"

"You think I'll make a girl pay...especially someone as gorgeous as you" he quoted with a wink. Player till the very end it is. But a heart warming one. I don't mind at all. Honestly, I wanted to run in circles. Not everyone gets to be with this young man, even after being approachable.

"Why did you take me on a date?"

"Because that's what he wanted"

His words ran like an agony into my speechless head. A hole was created in me, a hole I dug up myself in. What was I even thinking, he's a jerk after all, Kim Taehyung.

"Chareong, I'm sorry, Your beautiful, but I can't love you" He confessed out of the blue. I wasn't ready for something like this, but above all it was rejection. A rejection from a guy I barely spent my few minutes with. What fool are these two boys trying to make out of me.

"HYUNG!!!" Taehyung, came running inside the shop.

"Suga hyung, said he needs to see us...let's go" he didn't even give me a glance and grabbed Jimin straight away from me, leaving me dumbfounded in the shop, like nothing ever happened.

I waited for more than half an hour ,but no one came.

I was starting to get pissed off before a plane crashed on my head. The waiters were giving me weird stares but I tried to ignore it all. I didn't want to read it, I wanted to throw it away. But I couldn't, I wanted to know. What has happened to you, Chareong.

I curled my hands into a fist reading the message.

'Chareong, I'm sorry I took your boyfriend away. I promise he will come next time'