"New girl in school"

(Author's Pov)

(Author's Pov)

Let me tell you all a story, a story told to Chareong by Jimin. The story behind the scenes, a small flashback to his past.

* * * * * *

Kim Taehyung, was born to a rich family; he did not face any kind of problems in his wealthy life. His dad, being the owner of the school he studied in, brought him immense attention, even more than he could ask for.

He was born along with his childhood friends who later formed into the' Bangtan gang'. They were the only true friends he could count on and believed them to the core. Jimin was his trusted companion and could open up to him anytime.

Love was not his thing. He ignored every confession from the biggest nerd to the richest bitch. Mark my words he was called a player for no reason.

It all changed when a girl called Lizzy walked in. Like every other girl she was tall, pretty and interactive, but the only difference was that she had no interest in, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung, being stubborn as ever, wanted to win over the heart of this one girl who didn't fall for his charms. For him it was nothing but a fun game to play. A game he will make sure to win.

Lizzy was Chareong's elder sister. To describe her, she was nothing but a bowl full of love. Lizzy was innocent by heart and pure by soul. She didn't love Taehyung because she was already someone else's.

I think I said enough, why not know the rest from him......

(Taehyung's Pov)

Lizzy the new girl in school or the heart of our school. She was beautiful with blond flowing hair. At first I ignored her, thinking she would be like the rest and joined the school to win my heart, but little did I know I would be in that shoe.

Apart from the challenge I got myself into, she always mesmerized me with her words. Whenever I try to flirt with her she would hold me back tight by my collar and ask me to spell her name three times. If I refuse, she would pull me down the corridors holding my ears.

She was a free minded person with a caring heart. Her every move makes me crave more and more for her. I realized this isn't a challenge anymore, I guess I'm not giving up either.

She sat with me every day for lunch as the whole school canteen would be staring at us, with some girls murmuring rubbish.

"Taehyung, don't mind them finish your rice"

"But I can't stand them talking shit about you" I stood up when I heard a student whisper bitch.

"Taehyung, please" she whispered, holding my sleeves tight.

We grew close as months pass by. Day by day she grew into a beautiful woman allowing me to thrive hard for all her simple features.

I knew very well Lizzy was already taken by our school head boy, but neither will I give up my heart for her. She was happy with me and I could see that, she never complained and never even talked about her boyfriend to me, even after knowing her boyfriend, the school head boy, is none other than my big brother.

I always used to envy him when I stare at a picture I found in his table. A picture of him and her laughing their hearts out. A picture I still have with me and never got the strength to throw away. I promised myself to tear it away when she is all mine to love. A day I will wait for, a day I'm sure will come.

It was during the afternoon recess I heard she broke up with him. My brother being a player will find someone else but Lizzy....I was worried to hell.

We had a day off in school due to some festival. It was night time when I remembered I had to return the books I borrowed from her. I silently walked to her colony anticipating she is not a slept yet.

A hooded figure walked out of her house. I couldn't recognize who, but I knew one thing.

'That person had her bracelet hanging in his wrist'