"Click"

Everyone seems to be enjoying

Everyone seems to be enjoying. But I wasn't so sure about me.

It's not like I didn't have any friends. But I was never in a particular group to enjoy the best out of it.

I mean, what's so great about school trip.

It's just a park again.

Probably my seventh time here.

While everyone was busy chatting or jumping around with their boyfriends. I alone stood next to the pond, welcoming the breeze into my embrace, allowing it to mess up my hair and blow away my worries.

It almost made me smile.

Even after I had let myself be engrossed in the beauty of nature. Not everything was muted either. I did give attention to things around me. But I didn't really show it.

I preferred to be alone. And I didn't hate it.

But that,

Was until,

I heard something click.

God knows from when he was standing there. But he didn't look tired at all. I wonder how difficult it was to be standing between bushes that were covered in thorns.

He was itching. Poor thing.

But when our eyes met, he just smiled.

He should stop smiling too much. It's getting to me. It's doing something weird to me.

It's just so angelic. So beautiful.

"Did you just click a picture of me?"

"Umm...." He hesitated. "Yea, remember? I'm in charge of the class photos during the trip for the class magazine"

Oh yea, I remember. Mr.Lee had asked him to take responsibility just this morning before leaving.

So he was just doing his job.

"Can I see?"

"Um--no I mean- yes- but not now--"

I didn't let him complete as I just snatched the camera from him. Taehyung looked nervous and looked away. He started whistling like he didn't want to get involved.

I went through the pics he took but,

"These are just pics of me? What about the rest"

"Hm.... I think these look great for the magazine though"

"But they won't like it if it's just me. Who would even want to waste their time looking at me"

"I'd love to waste my time on you"