" Stupid flying plane"

(Taehyung's Pov)

(Taehyung's Pov)

Today I will confess my feelings for lizzy.

"You can do it Kim Taehyung, Fighting!!" I kept cheering myself while making my way towards her locker. A mountain of anxiety was built over me. I didn't have the guts, but I wanted her to know.

'There she is'

"Umm...Lizzy" I said, scratching behind my hair with a weird smile.

"Oh ...Taehyung-nah , what is it?"

"It's just that...I...I"

"Ha ha ha, you what" she asked, pinching my nose.

"I...I...WANT YOUR NOTES OF YESTERDAYS LECTURE!!"

"Oh man calm down, here... take them"

'Great going Taehyung'

But I must confess my heart out, before she becomes someone else's. Before I lose her to anyone.

I decided to do what her sister did last night.

'I'll write them down in a chit, better...a paper plane'

I quickly pulled out a pen and wrote down my feelings for her, with every bit of emotions I cherished.

"Hey!! Lizzy, meet me near our usual place" I said in a flash and ran out of her sight.

Whenever Lizzy felt upset she always goes and sits near a cliff she found a few days ago. Once I followed her all the way there and ended up pissing her. But eventually we spent lots of time together tere.

Today, I called her to the same cliff, and today I will make her realize how I felt.

As I thought she did come. My heart was producing millions of butterflies waiting to fly away. I felt warm inside at her presence that I waited for hours.

I was hiding behind a bush, making her scared of being alone.

'Okay Taehyung, it's now...or never'

I threw a paper plane right above her ,catching her attention. A wide smile was plastered across her face, she must have known it's me since she knows how childish I can get. Her eyes widened, I'm guessing she saw her name that I wrote towards the edges.

Apparently it was a windy day and she kept hopping on her feet to catch the plane. She ran behind it several times and puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

"Taehyung, if this is an act to confess to me then..."

My heartbeat stopped for a mere second for hearing the rest.

"I love you too"

I didn't care about her catching the plane as I quickly ran to her side to get her into my embrace as fast as possible. A hope filled journey was under my wings for her. The way her smile will wake me up everyday, the way her eyes will never leave mine, the way she will always be by my side, finally.

'But she was not ready to give up'

The last memory I had was a scream I never wanted to remember.

The way I screamed when I saw her fall of the cliff when she finally caught that stupid flying plane.

The day I lost her to not just anybody, but death.