"Protecting my sister"

"Hey, Chareong!!"

"Hey, Chareong!!"

Jimin along with Jungkook came aimlessly to my side. The reckless school corridor was now more than peaceful when recess got over. The entire school went into meditation. Being late for class, I was sure to be in detention. But I guess our sports coach is on leave today, saving me from getting caught.

"Jungkook, why don't you give us a minute" These two are almost all the time seen bunking classes, so I guess they didn't care much.

"Oh god the couple talks, I'll stay out" he said, quoting with his fingers and walking away.

"Don't mind him, do you have some time for a drink"

"Why? To leave me alone again"

"About that day I'm really sorry!!! Tae was-"

He stopped and hesitated to continue.

"Taehyung, what?!"

"That's exactly why I want some of your time....please" he immediately did cute poses in front of me. Feeling embarrassed I finally accepted his request.

Why am I embarrassed

He took me to a random house; I had no idea of the house or the locality. From the looks of it, the house seem quite huge and well decorated. Just like the one's in the drama's. He walked forward, entering the code, confidently. The door opened to see beautiful interior, rich and colored.

"Jimin, why did you take me home" I asked, since he opened it.

"Why do you think I did, gorgeous" he quoted, with his signature wink.

Wrong thoughts bottled up my head, suspecting his intentions.

"JIMIN!!"

"Shhhh" he placed his finger on my lips blocking my scream.

"Don't scream silly, you will wake him up"

"WHO!!!" I screamed again, annoying him.

"Honey, don't make me do things my way to shut you up" he said, holding me tight leaning closer to my face.

"shhh" I shushed myself before he could make a wrong move.

"Ha ha ha how cute...by the way what were you even thinking when I said I took you home, you were blushing so badly"

"Ummm...I did....Oh yea, who is that sleeping?" I completely and shamelessly dodged his question. He did notice my effort and probably because he can see how nervous I seem, he didn't continue. But it wasn't just a way to dodge his question, there was actually someone sleeping on his couch.

"Look there" I followed his stare to see, Taehyung, peacefully sleeping.

"What is he doing in your house" I whispered.

"We are in his house"

"What...so what are we doing in his house" I said highlighting the 'his house' part.

"Come, I'll show you" instantly he grabbed me upstairs.

We entered into a big room, probably Taehyung's. His room was normal for a high school student but I was shocked to see his room filled with paper planes from his bed to his study table, all messed up.

I took one up and observed, my name was engraved in it. Quickly I picked one by one and to my surprise every plane had my name on it.

"This is what he does from past few days at home...making you paper planes" Jimin said, leaning on the door with his hands crossed across his chest.

"But why....." I asked, mesmerized by how elegantly he folds every section.

"To see you smile, he truly loves your smile"

"Jimin, I don't understand-"

Jimin walked to my side and sat on one knee looking at one of those planes.

"Many years after that incident he laughed....and that too because of you. But I don't understand why destiny marks a difference when a flower is about to bloom"

"JIMIN, YOU MAKE NO SENSE" I screamed, confused, with tears spilling out unknowingly. Tears that makes no sense.

"He craves for you Chareong.....he loves you. But he can't love you for long"

My heart froze without a beat, shivering on my breath. He loves me? why? do I love him too? maybe I do. But how can I love him, he is cruel! he is a murderer. What are you thinking, Chareong.

"What" I wimped. His eyes always called for me, but I didn't want to tell it was love. The way his lips curve into a smile and is eyes laughs, it was love all along.

"Ever heard why some flowers die before they bloom? It's because they make no difference compared to the rest who bloom, there are more in this universe to replace its existence. He lived like a lost boy, he didn't like to smile. He hesitated to take all the happiness the world could offer him, he never wanted to bloom. He was unnoticed and unwanted for the world....and now he is dying"

Jimin, explained Taehyung's situation to me clearly. It wasn't how I pictured it. He has yet another story to tell. The pain he endured these many years was for doing nothing....when he was only protecting my sister.

I slowly tip toed to the living room where he slept. My hands covered my mouth in shock. From far you can only see him sleep tight. But from near I saw so many tubes attached to his body...with an oxygen mask supplying him the air to breathe.

"Taehyung..." I whispered under my breath while running my hands through his hair.