Issues ~1~

Y/n

"Alright class! You may go home now." The teacher announced. I quickly grabbed my my things and went to my locker. Let me introduce myself. My name is Y/n Yl/n. I am black and white. I'm also intersex. I am eighteen years. I have shoulder length dark brown hair. Its almost black though. I am 5'6. I have a twin sister and a younger brother. My sisters name is Miracle. She was named that because when she was born she wasn't breathing. But the doctors never gave up on her and now she is here with us. My brothers name is Tyler but he goes by Ty. He is ten years old.

I get bullied a lot for having a dick. I don't have any friends to help me out. Because nobody wants to be friends with the freak. Some people are nice to me but must people call me names. It all started with these three girls. Whitney, Christina, and Tatiana. Ninth grade year some how they found out about my extra friend. I was walking down the hall and they pulled down my pants in front of everyone. Since that day my life has been hell. Good thing today is the last day of school. I didn't go to prom because I wouldn't have fun no ways. So I just stayed home and played video games. I'm not going to graduation. My parents are going to throw us a graduation party for us. We are going to have family come down and celebrate. Its really just my moms side of the family. My dads family is racist. They disowned him for marrying a black girl. So we don't see his side at all. But hey, I don't care. As long as I have my family that loves me I'm good.

When I got to my locker I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder. I reached into my locker to grab my hoodie. But before my hand got out the locker was slammed against my hand. I hissed in pain and clutched unto my hand. "Hey freak. Surprised you didn't kill yourself yet." Whitney said harshly pushing me against the lockers. "What? Are you going to go cry to your mommy?" Tatiana asked as the others snickered. She then kicked me in stomach making me cry out in pain. "Freak!" "Slut!" "Bitch!" They called me as they beat me up. This always happens. Usually my sister is here to stop them but she had got called to the principal office. I know because instead of calling just her class he called over all of the intercoms. But this time she isn't. I'm not mad at her though.

I just wish this all could end. I've tried to end it all before. I went in my bathroom and cut my wrist while everyone was out of the house. But they came home early and saw me laying on the floor bleeding. First thing I said when I woke up was 'Damn. I'm not dead.' But I promised my family I wouldn't do it again. Especially my brother. He was so upset with me and made me promise not to do it again. "Hey! Stop messing with her!" I recognized as my sisters voice yell. All of the kicking and punching stopped. I looked up to see each three of them with either a swollen eye or busted lip. "Come on Y/n. Moms here." Miracle said helping me up. She grabbed my bag and hoodie for me. "Next time you touch her I won't hesitate to kill you dead." Miracle growled. I think one of them is unconscious. We pushed passed everyone that was watching. When we got outside mom was already waiting for us. She put me in the back seat and sat next to me.

"Hey babies! How w- WHAT THE FUCK!" Mom shouted when she turned around and saw my face. "Was it those bitches? I'm bout to kill'em dead!" Mom growled in anger. She was was about to get out the the car but I stopped her. "No mom. Miracle already took care of them." I said. "Yeah. One of them is unconscious. I broke one of their noses and broke the others jaw." Miracle told her as I laid over on her lap. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop them like I always do. The principal called me to talk about my grades. I'm sorry Y/n." She said rubbing circles into my back. "Its OK Miracle. I'm just you came when you did." I said giving her a small smile. Bad choice! My lip is busted open and that hurt like hell. "Ow!" I said covering my mouth. "What is it?" Mom asked. "Her lip is hurting her." My sister told her. "We are going to the hospital. Usually I'll say put a bandaid on it but this wasn't your fault." She said turning the car around. Its true tho. When I was eleven my mom told me to stop running around the house. But me being hard headed I fell down the stairs and broke my arm. My mom just look at me and smack me in the arm. Not the one that was fine but my broke arm. She walked away and said put a bandaid on it. My dad had to convince her to take me to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later On That Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am now getting ready to sleep. My dad has to help me get dress. My mom would have helped me but my brother was being stupid. He kept on jumping on the on the couch and flickering the lights on and off. So now she is yelling at him. "You ok sweetheart?" My dad asked me. "Yeah. I'm glad school is over with." I said. He was about to say something else but was cut of by my mom. "Stop messing with the damn lights!" My mom yelled. My dad chuckled and shook his head. "Your mom is crazy. Come on so you can take your medicine." He said helping me up. I had to get my lip stitched up. My left hand is also has fifteen stitches. My ribs are also bruised. I also got questioned while I was in the hospital. I decided to press charges on them instead of not doing anything about it. We walked down the stairs slowly so that I didn't fall down. When we got down we crossed through the living room to get to the kitchen. The lights started flickering on and off. We looked back to see Tyler playing with the light again. "Tyler stop! Your mother told you about playing the light!" My dad raised his voice. I jumped a little cause he in my damn ear. He looked at me and shrugged. "Momma didn't tell me to stop." He lied and continued what he was doing.

"You need to listen to dad Ty." I said a little scared for him. When mom tells you to do something you do it. No questions asked. When she's mad it's not pretty at all. We tried to warn him. I saw mom in the corner of my eye coming from upstairs. Ty didn't see her since his back was towards her. She snuck up behind him and smacked the shit out his back. Then he didn't have a shirt on so that was skin on skin. "Ahhhhhhh!" He cried out. He fell down off the couch and hit the floor. I arched my back because I felt that shit too. Now my back hurt. "Didn't I tell you to stop playing with my lights boy! Don't make me kill you dead!" Mom yelled at him. Dad and I turn around and headed to the kitchen. When we got in the kitchen dad handed me my medicine with some water. I quickly took it and handed the glass to him.

"So you ready for you and your sisters graduation party?" My dad asked me. He looked really excited about it? "Of course I am. As long as my family is there I know I'm going to have a good time. Plus mom side of the family is crazy and funny." I said smiling a little. In hate having stitches on my mouth. "Yeah they are. You know your grandmother?" He asked me. "The that just passed away, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Apparently she killed a guy with a frying pan." He said serious. "Really!?" I asked. "Yeah but nobody knows if its real or not." He said leaning back in his chair. "Coolllll." I said dragging out the 'l'. He nodded and we heard a knock at the door.

"I got it!" Dad yelled and went to answer it. Minutes later two guys barged in with pistols. "Get in the the other room now!" He yelled at me and I quickly walked to the living room where my family was. I sat next to my sister and held her as she cried. My brother was with my my mom I took a look at the two men and really looked at them. I realized they were my dad younger and older brother. I've only seen them three time and that was to harass us. "Why are you doing this?" My dad asked dad. "Because this is wrong! You are married to a colored person!" The oldest yelled. "Why can't you leave us be. I love this women with all my heart. My kids have nothing to do with this." Dad tried to reason with his brothers. "I don't care it is still wrong! You all deserve to die!" He yelled and I held my sister tighter. "Starting with you two." He said with so much venom. The youngest held his gun and killed both in front of us. "Nooooo!" We yelled. Their blood was all over Tyler and I. They then shot Tyler and Miracle. Her blood splattered all over me. "Why would you do this? All you had to do was not speak to us." I asked them. "Because its wrong freak." He said as we heard sirens going off all around us. I saw house and red lights going off in the window.

"Shit! The cops are here!" The oldest yelled. Cops started coming in with their guns pointed at them. "Put down your weapons now!" A cop shouted. Before I knew it a shot went off and I felt more pain than before in my stomach. The cop shot at the youngest one and the oldest shot at me one more time before be shot too. That bullet hit me in my thigh. I fell over on the floor and still held on to my sister. Someone started taking Miracle out of my arms and I tried to fight them from taking her from me but I didn't have enough energy. "Don't worry honey. We will do everything we can to help you." A dark skinned women said as I tried to keep my eyes open. But I couldn't and everything went black around me.

~Paradise