Issues ~17~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n!" "Ally!" We ran to each other as she came through the house. I could've went to the airport to pick up Ally but i got in trouble. I wouldn't get off the game and take a bath. So I had to stay home a take my bath. I picked Ally up and spun her around. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I missed you." Ally said in the crook of my neck. "I missed you too." I said before putting her down. I grabbed her bags and carried them upstairs. She followed behind me. I walked into my room and sat her bags down by my closet. "So how have you been?" I asked. I sat down on by bed and Ally sat on my lap. "I've been doing good. I'm just glad I got a break." She said leaning her head on my shoulder. "That's good. Aren't you going to go see your family while you are on break?" I asked her. "Yeah. I have a two week break since we don't really have anything to do. I'll see you this week than next week I will go see them." She explained. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist. "So what are going to do today?" She asked me. "Oh yeah. We have a date today." I told her. She sat up and smiled at me. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah. I remembered you said you don't really like dates at restaurants or anything to fancy. I already have it set up but I not going to tell you what it is." I said and she pouted.

"Please?" She asked in a baby voice. "Nope I want it to be a surprise." I said shaking my head. She groaned playfully and throw herself on the bed. "Fine. Can you at least tell me when it is?" She asked me. "We will leave at 7:30. You can wear a dress if you want but no heels." I warned her. "Why can't I wear heels?" She asked. "Because you can't wear heels where we are going." I said. "Well I need to leave then." Ally said confusing me. "Why?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "I need to get a new outfit. Bye!" She said kissing my head and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ally's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aunt Bree can you take me to get a new outfit please?" I asked her politely. She smiled and nodded. "Of course I can." She said. She grabbed her keys and we walked into the garage. When we got in the car she clicked a button that let up the garage. "Is this for that date you and Y/n have?" Aunt Bree asked wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and nodded. "Yeah it is. Do you by any chance know what the date is?" I asked her. "No I do not. And even if I did I wouldn't tell you." She said making me pout. "Well what do you thinking should I should get?" I asked. "I don't know. Let's just see what we can find first." She suggested. I agreed and we rode the rest of the way in silence.

When we got to the mall aunt Bree handed me a black wig and sunglasses. Just so nobody recognized me as we shopped. "Let's go here first." Aunt Bree said dragging me into a store. This story had some really pretty dresses in here. "What about this dress?" She asked me. I shook my head. "That's not really my style. I was looking for something that stops around the knee. I found these two red dresses that I really like. Aunt Bree found three other dresses that were cute. I tried them on but now that its on me I don't like it. So we went to another store. "What about this dress?" I asked stepping out the dressing room. "Yes! This the one." She said nodding quickly. "Yeah I really like this one too." I said looking in the mirror. "I'll get this one." I said going back in the room to change. When I finished changing back into my original clothes. "Now let's go find some shoes." I said walking out the dressing room. We went to go pay for the things and headed to another store. "Can you do something for me?" I asked. "What is it." Aunt Bree asked. "Could you dye my hair for me?" I asked. "Yeah. We still have enough time to do that." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be fucking honest I'm hella nervous. What if Ally doesn't like what I what I planned. Instead of sitting here thinking I should start getting ready. I already had a shower so that's done. I need to figure out which outfit to wear. I don't really know which one to wear. I like both of them. I'll just facetime Camila. It rung three times before she answered. "Hi monkey!" She yelled. "Hi koala!" I yelled back. "Can you help me pick out a outfit for Ally and I date tonight?" I asked her with hope. "Of course I can. What do you have picked out?" She asked me. I turned the camera towards my clothes on the bed. "So I have two choices. The yellow one ore the pink one. But I don't know which one to pick." I said. I watch as she looked at the clothes. She really looked like she was concentrating with her bottom lip poked out. "I think you should go with the pink one. Yeah pick." She said nodded her head. "When you get fully dressed let me see." She told me. "Ok koala. Let me finish everything I need to do first. I'll call you back when I get dressed." I told her and she nodded. "Can I at least know what your date is?" She asked me. I thought for a second and told her. "Don't tell anyone. Especially Ally. Now I really need to go. Bye koala." I said. "Bye bestfriend." She said before hanging up.