Issues ~8~

Y/n

I was woken pup this morning to get tests done. I was kinda annoyed by it too. Having people I don't know touch all over me. Especially the girl nurses. One of them were staring at me when I had to get my penis checked. The reason they checked it was because they found a lump. They wanted to make sure it wasn't cancerous. But it turned out to be a big bump on my testicle. They said something must of bit me down their. Which may be true because I sometimes walk around my room naked. With the door locked of course. Ally is still here. She spent the night with me. Tete Bree has to go to the salon today so Ally will tell what the doctor says if she is not back in time. She should be back when the doctor comes with the results. You know how long they take to tell you what is wrong with you. Even if nothing is wrong with you.

Right now I am taking a nap since I was up so early this morning. I felt someone lightly shaking me. "Y/n wake up." As I suspected it was Ally. "You've been sleep for four hours now. Please get up now babe." She said and pecked my cheek. I turned over on my back and she smiled brightly at me. "Is the doctor here?" I asked her. She bit her lip and shook her head. "Not yet." She said. "It has to be really serious if it takes that long." I said. I looked at her but she wasn't paying attention to me. Her eyes was trained on something else. So I followed where her eyes went. As I followed I found myself looking at my slightly hard shaft. "Oh shit!" I said quickly grabbing my pillow covered myself. She snapped of of her trance and I felt her eyes on my but I kept my head down. "Y/n, what was that? I mean I know but what?" She said confused. "I'm sorry Ally. I can explain. I wanted to tell you before but I was scared too. I never had a friend before until you and Camila started talking to me. I just wanted a friend to talk too. I'm so sorry. You must think I'm a freak. I'm so-Y/n!" I rambled on but Ally stopped me. "Y/n its fine. I don't think your a freak. Neither will Camila. We will still be your friends. Just please explain." She told me.

I nodded and took a deep breath. "I-i was b-born intersex. T-that's w-why I got freaked out w-when Camila and you said I could change i-in f-front of you at t-the sleepover we had."I explained to her stuttering. "Does this mean you don't want to go out with me now?" I asked her nervously. Ally lifted my head up and brought our lips together. When we kissed I instantly relaxed. I felt her smile into the kiss causing me to do the same. When air became a problem we pulled away. "Y/n. I don't care about the way you born. You couldn't help that. I still want to go out with you. This doesn't change the way I feel about you." Ally said making me smile. "If anything me just knowing you have a penis made you even more hotter. Not that you weren't before." Ally said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully at her and pushed her over lightly. "Whatever. I got to pee." I said getting up with the pillow covering me still. When I got in bathroom I stood behind the door and threw the pillow at Ally's face. I heard her gasp and I quickly closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finished using the restroom Tete Bree came in. "Hey honey. How you doing? Camila stayed home." She asked giving me a hug. I hugged her back and she made her way towards Ally. "I'm good. Just waiting for these fucking doctors to show up with my results." I said and purposely face planted the bed. "Language!" They both scolded me. I sat up on my elbow and kicked up one leg. I squinted my eyes at Ally. "You literally cussed yesterday Ally." I said and she rolled at me. "I'm grown. Now put your leg down. Now body wants to see your balls." Ally said chasing tete Bree to snicker. I put down my leg and laid on my bed with my legs dangling off the side of the bed. "I'm grown too." I said making them both last. "Who told you that? Your eighteen with no job." Tete Bree said. "I do have a job. YouTube pays me about 350 to 600. And my dad told me that. I did." I told them. "And made you think that?" All asked me. I motioned her over to me. I pulled her down so I can whisper in her ear. "Because kids don't have the size of a dick like I do." I whispered and her face turn a shade of dark red. She went went back to her seat and crossed her. "Judging by your face I don't need to know what she said." Tete Bree said and I laughed. "Good choice." I laughed out.