Issues ~7~

Y/n

My Tete woke me up today and said we had somewhere to go. Its just Camila, Ally, tete Bree, and I going. She said I have a doctors appointment today. Which is weird because I don't have an appointment till the end of the month. She also told me not to take my medicine today. Which I am grateful for because I hate them pieces of shits. I took a shower and put on a new pair of boxer briefs and sports bra.

When I got dressed I went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me

When I got dressed I went downstairs where everyone was waiting for me. We went to the car and got in. I sat in the back with Ally. "So why don't I have to take my medicine today?" I asked curiously. "Because I don't trust what that hospital put in that medicine." Tete Bree told me backing out the driveway. "Well I thought I didn't have aq appointment until the end of the month." I said playing with Ally's fingers. "You didn't but I made you one for today." She told me. "Why?" I asked and I could tell it was annoying her. "You'll see when we get there. Go to sleep or something." She told me. I sighed and turned in my in my seat so I can lay my head in Ally's lap. I grabbed one of her hands and intertwined our fingers together. Her other hand combed through my curly hair. A few minutes later I fell asleep with Ally playing in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n L/n!" A nurse called. We all got up and followed him to a room. She did my weight and other stuff she needed to do. We went to another room that had a bed this time. "The doctor will be with you in a few." She said and walked out. Now I'm bored. Let's mess with my aunt. "What exactly am I doing here?" I asked her. "Seeing what's making you the way you act when you take your medicine." Tete Bree said. "Why the hell didn't you just tell me earlier?" I asked her and she glared at me. "Don't say that." She said in a stern voice. "What hell?" I asked her and smirked. "Yes! Now stop." She raised her voice. "And why the hell not?" I smirked. I stood up and went to the other side of the bed where Ally and Camila was on the couch. "Cause I said so now stop." She growled. "What the hell you gone do?" I said. "I'm bout to beat the hell out yo ass if you don't fucking stop!" She shouted but not to loud. "You just said it. So why the he~aahhh!!!" I screamed like a little bitch when she pounced on me. Ally and Camila just moved and let it happen. "You gone say some mo dumb shit to me again. I kill yo ass dead gur." She said smacking me as I laughed. "I was joking Tete. I'm sorry." I said covering my head. She stopped and stood up. "That's what I thought." She said before smacking the back of my head when I moved my arm.

"Why didn't y'all didn't y'all help me?" I asked Camila and Ally. "I was recording it so I can show the harmonizer." Camila said typing on her phone. Probably to post on Twitter or something. "What about about you Ally?" I asked. "The ain't none of my business." Ally said sitting back down beside me. "But your suppose to help me." I said pouting. "And why is that?" Ally asked. "Because we're married, duh." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world." I said and her eyes widened. "When did that happen? I see no ring on my finger." She said. "You need my approval too." Camila said. "Do you approve Koala?" I turned to Camila who somehow ended up on my left side. Weird. "Is that even a question. Of course I approve." Camila said and I high river her. "I approve too. Now make some babies." Tete Bree said. "Don't I have a say in this? We haven't even gone on a date." Ally said. I looked back at her and she was blushing hard. I honestly forgot she was here. "Then go on a date with me." I said and her head snapped towards me. "W-wait w-what?" She asked. "Will you, Allyson Brooke Hernandez, go on a update with me?" I asked looking into her eyes. "Say yes." I heard tete Bree whisper. "You know you want it Ally." Camila whispered. "Oh um OK. I'll go on a date with you." Ally said making me smile. "But." She said making me confused. "What?" "Don't tell the other girls. You know how they are and they don't like Y/n." Ally said. "Wait what. They don't like her?" Tete Bree asked and I looked down.

"Your cousin didn't say anything to them?" She asked and I shook my head. "No. She helps them push me around and stuff when I had my stitches in." I explained. "I'm gone beat- before I say anything, what all did they do to you?" She asked but I stayed quiet. I'm no snitch. I can get them myself. "Tell her Y/n." Ally said grabbing my hand. I sighed and slouched down in my seat. "They would hit me whey my stitches were at. Trip me, push me into the wall, and hit me." I said. Where the hell is the doctor? Tete and I done got in a fight and I asked Ally on a date. Its been a whole forty minutes. "Don't worry about them cause they gone be out of my house today. Your cousin too." Tete Bree said and she looked pissed. "You don't have too tete Bree. I can handle myself now." I said. "Its my house and nobody is about to abuse anyone in it. There's a hotel thirty five minutes away. They can buy a room and buy their own food." She said. I know there is no changing her mind so I stayed quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what's been going on?" Doctor Angel asked. She ain't no angel. What kind of angel shows up late to their own job. It took her an hour to get here. "Will we went to this other hospital for her when she was shot about two months ago. They gave her these medicines and it makes her act weird." Tete Bree explained and handed her the pills and my medicine for my seizures. "How does she act on the medicine?" Doctor Angel asked. "Well before she is fine like she is now. But once she is on the medicine she acts different. Like she gets silent sometimes, she acts like a toddler, she gets violent at times too. But she never acts like that when she hasn't taken her medicine. I also recorded her all day yesterday so I can show you." Tete Bree explained to her. So that's the real reason why she recorded. "Let me see the video." The doctor said. She showed her the video while I played with my strings on my shorts.

"That's interesting." The doctor said when they finished watching the video. She took the pills out of the plastic bag and opened them. She poured some of them on her clip board. "By just looking a that medicine I can tell that these are not the medicine the label says they are. Matter of fact, these are some not supposed to given to you. These were in the experimented on and they did not pass any of the test." She said and our eyes widened. I was shocked. "What that hospital is doing is illegal. I'm going to need to run some test on you. So you will need to stay over night." She said which I agreed to.

Tete Bree and Camila left an hour ago after the doctor explained everything to us. They call the cops on the people from the other hospital. They fought evidence of them doing this. So now the people evolved in this are going to jail. Ally stayed with me so I wouldn't be alone. I honestly don't know why she is helping me. Not that I'm complaining. I just want to know why. "Ally why are you helping me?" I asked pulling her attention away from her phone. "Because you mean a lot to mean. I want to see the old you again. Not this side of you." She said and I nodded. "Why do you want to go out with me?" I asked and she furrowed her eyes. "Why would you want to be with someone like me? I have so many issues going on with me." I stood up and she walked to me. "I don't care about your issues. All I care about is you. Let me help you." She said coming closer. "But I'm so fucked up in this fucked up world." I said looking at my feet. "Well let's be fucked up together than." She said and before I knew it her lips were on mine. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. When we finally pulled away for air we stared into  each others eyes. "Wow." We both said. "Let's watch a movie." Ally said pulling to the bed. She grabbed her laptop and turned on Netflix. I wrapped my arms around her with my front to her back.

A/n~ aren't y'all proud of me for updating like I should. I've just been in the mood of writing. Let me know what you guys and girls think. And like always Enjoy my little Rockets and Rockettes love bugs🚀 ✌😊✌🐞🐝🐜❤

~Paradise