Issues ~26~

We were all sitting outside in the front. I was grilling some chicken and ribs. Since tete Bree and Shannon are off work the entire weekend we decided to have a little barbeque. We bought a bench that Shannon and I had to put together. Cooler with drinks. Ally and the girls are leaving next week because they are getting ready to start working on they have to go promote their new album. They are performing on Jimmy Kimmel. Everything was perfect. I had my aunt and her girlfriend here. I had my bestfriend, other friends. Most importantly I had my beautiful girlfriend, Ally. What could go wrong. ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG! We were having a nice time listening to music play on the speaker. But my fish smelling ass cousin had to show up! Good thing I just took the meat off the grill and put a fresh batch on. Now I don't have to worry about the food burning.

"Are you fucking kidding me bitch!" Elizabeth yelled at her mom. "Now she know damn well her mom is crazy." Dinah said shaking her head as she watched. Lauren got out of the car and followed my cousin. Why the fuck is she here. I stood by my aunt to make sure my cousin didn't pull anything. "You really got a divorce with my dad! Why the fuck would you do that! He did nothing but care for you and you do this to him!" She yelled. "First of all your father did nothing for me. I cooked and I cleaned! All he did was complain and complain! Then you come out of nowhere months later to yell at me! Your father cheated on my but your sitting here yelling at me! You need to show me some damn respect!" My aunt yelled back at her. "Yeah right. Then you have the nerve to replace him with that!" Elizabeth shouted. "Don't you bring her into this! She has nothing to do with this!" My aunt said.

Ally pulled me aside. I looked at her questionably. "We need to talk to Lauren. I'm tired of having one of my friends hate my girlfriend." Ally said to me. "What am I supposed to to do about that?" I asked her. I felt a smack on the back of my head. "Go over there and pull her to the side. Try and talk to her." Normani said. "Why did you have to hit me?" I asked her. "I didn't hit you. That was Camila." She said. I looked to the side and glared at Camila. She just waved at me like nothing happened. "Anyways go talk to her." Dinah said pushing me. I started pushing back because I didn't want to talk to her. "I don't want to talk to Lauren." I whisper yelled. "Why not? Don't you want her to stop hating you?" They asked. "Yeah but have you seen them eyes men. Them things scary." I said still putting all my weight on them since they all started pushing me too. "Baby please." Ally begged. "Please, please, please, please." They all started chanting while poking me. "Ok fine. But come with me." I said pushing them away. We walked over to Lauren who was standing behind my cousin. "Oh um Lauren…" I said kinda nervous. She turned around and glared at me. "What the hell do you want?" She asked me. She crossed her arms. "I wanted to talk to you." I said. She rolled her eyes and turned around. "No thank you." She said. "Look if you give me a chance I could show you I'm a nice person." I said. I reached out and touched her shoulder.

It all happened fast. I was down on one knee holding my right cheek. Did she just slap me? I must be dreaming because I know she did not just slap me. I spit as I could taste blood in my mouth. "This bitch is dead." I said to myself. Before I even got up I heard someone get slapped. I looked up to see Ally with her hand raised and a death glare at Lauren. Lauren was holding her cheek. While all this was happened tete Bree was still arguing with her daughter. "Are you fucking serious Lauren! I don't even know who you are anymore! I thought you were this sweet girl but ever since you started hanging out you changed! All Y/n wanted to do was talk to you and hopefully become friends! You have the fucking audacity to put your damn hands on her!" Ally snapped at her. We were all shook. We never seen Ally this mad. Well except for my aunt, Shannon, and Elizabeth. But it was kinda hot tho. Lauren looked down in shame. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "You shouldn't say that to me. Look if you are willing to sit down and talk meet us at- Slap!" All of our heads snapped towards the sound. Shannon had her hand up and Elizabeth was holding her cheek.

Is everyone going to get slapped today. I might as well slap Mani. I reached over and lightly slapped her. She looked over at me in confusion. "Everybody was getting slapped so I slapped you." I said shrugging. Normani turned and slapped Camila. Then Camila slapped Dinah. Dinah was about to slap Ally but stopped. "You don't disrespect your mother like that! You don't call her a bitch or a slut! I wasn't going to say anything but you took it to far! I won't sit here and allow you to talk to her the way you are doing!" Shannon yelled. Wow. This is my first time seeing her mad. "Fuck y'all!" Elizabeth said. She grabbed Lauren and pulled her towards the car. They both got in and drove off.

"Oh fuck! The chickens burning!" I yelled running to the grill.

A/n~ another chapter. Go me. Guys I don't have class Wednesday and Thursday. Just so y'all know, this story is coming to a end. I have a couple more things for this story that someone gave me ideas for. Chapter idea by iiUSERii Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😱✌

Do you think Lauren will come around and realise you are a really kind person?

~Paradise