Issuse ~19~

So its been about two months now. Ally and I are still dating but I think I want to make us official. No I know I want to make us official. Camila and Ally are both here with there families. Well there families aren't here just yet. But they well be today. The reason they are going to come is because my family is having a family fun day. You can bring friends too if you want. We do this every once a year. It will be held at the lake Ally and I had our first date at. There will be games, music, and of course food. My family is full of chefs. My mom, tete Bree, grandpa, uncles, and cousins are cooks. I can cook to but I choose not to. The times I do decide to cook I'm to lazy to get up and do it. But anyways, this is like some family reunion. But in this case it a family and friends reunion. Its really fun too. I should probably get ready to because later on I have to go to the store with tete Bree. Also I want to ask Ally to be my girlfriend. But in order for me to do that I have to get her something. OK I don't have to but I want to.

I untangled myself from Ally and rolled off the bed. I peeked up at Ally to make sure she didn't wake up. I sighed in relief when I saw she didn't wake up. I won't her to sleep a little longer before we leave. So there's only one thing to do now. I grabbed my ninja turtle mask and put it on. The purple guy. Mask on fuck mask off- this is not the time to break out into song Y/n. Focus. I grabbed my two small swords and made an x over my chest. Ninja mode is now activated. I rolled over to my dresser so I could get clean boxers and a sports bra. But the joker is standing in my way. I kicked but he dodged and kicked my in my right boob. I gasped and cradled my boob. How disrespect bruh. So I sliced his throat and vanished into the air. I rolled over to my dresser this time and grabbed what i needed. But guess who showed up this time. Superman. I hate this over jelled hair nigga. Before I could even do anything Batman came with criptonight and killed him. "My nigga." I whispered to Batman. I dabbed and flew away out my door.

Bet y'all thought it was over. Oh but its not. Cat woman came and tried to seduce me. But I ain't bout that fucking cats life. Spiderman swung in through my window and knocked her out. Then he tied her hands and legs up in web dragged her out the window. He didn't even care that her head was hitting every bump on the way out. Now I can finally get the bathroom. I rolled into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned and hit my head on the tub. But not hard if to leave a bump on my head. I wish woke up like this every morning. I'm just so excited for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the shower and dried off. I put on my boxers and sports bra. I already brushed my teeth so I'm done for now. Now all I need to do is wake up Ally. I walked back into my room to see Ally already up. She was on her scrolling around on her phone. "When did you get up?" I asked her. She looked up from her phone and smiled. "When you woke up. I saw your whole ninja attack thing you did." She said giggling. "Did you record me?" I asked her. So people would be embarrassed of other people seeing that. But for me I don't care. I'm weird and I'm not afraid to shown it. "Yes I did. I also sent it to Camila. I thought about posting it on twitter but in don't know if you want everyone to see you in you boxers." She said and I shrugged. "Post it. I want everyone to see my awesomeness. Maybe some of them can get some by watching me." I said jumping on the bed beside her. She started typing away on her phone. "You weren't supposed to be up yet. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed since I was in such a good mood." I said pecking her lips. She pushed my face away. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She told me and I shrugged. "Then go brush them so you can get some of this sweet caramel chocolate loving." I said making her laugh. She got up and went to the bathroom. I couldn't help but look at her ass. She was only in a tank top and boy shorts. "Stop staring at my butt and get ready Y/n." Ally said closing the door.

"Well it was there and my head said look. So I asked my heart what the right choice was to do. It said to look too. But before I looked I said Jesus and Jesus said huh. I asked what should I do? And he said do the most Christian thing to do. And that was to stare the fuck out of your ass." I explained. I wasn't even going to deny it. What's the point in lying if you were already caught. "What? Your so weird." She laughed out. I grabbed some random pants out of my drawer and threw it at my bed. They were dress pants. I feel like being fancy today now. So I grabbed some dress shirts and laid them out on the bed. Two bow ties and a tie. I grabbed my stool and sat there and thought about what would look better on me. I'll ask Ally. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She most have just got out of shower because her hair was wet and was wrapping a towel around herself. I must have thought about my clothes for a really long time. We've seen each other naked before. Now that I think about it. I think everyone who stayed in this house longer then the girls that got beat by my aunt have seen me naked. Or at least in my underwear. "Yes?" She asked. "I want to dress fancy today but I don't know what shirt to pick. Can you help me?" I asked her. She nodded and walked out of the bathroom.