Issues ~30~ (Epilogue)

"I can't believe we did it!" Ally squealed

"I can't believe we did it!" Ally squealed. "Did it!" Angel said clapping her hands. I chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Yes we did baby." I said. We we're standing in our new house. All week we were things in. Now we are finally finished. I love the house but all the trees we are surrounded by. "Do you like it Angel?" Ally asked our daughter. "Yes! I play?" She asked. I sat her down on the ground. "Be careful." I said as she waddled away. She's so adorable. She is so small and walks like a penguin. "Ally I love the house and I but them trees got a nigga spooked." I said. Ally smacked my arm. "Don't say the n word. Angel could hear you say it and repeat you." She scolded. "Shit my bad. Oh sit I cussed. Damn it." I joked. She glared at me while I laughed. "But seriously tho. What if a tree falls on the house?" I pointed out. "Good thing we have Insurance." She said. "But we don't have child insurance." I said. "Y/n stop freaking yourself out. We're fine." She said. Ally stepped closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped my around her. "Clowns." I said making her give me a confused looked. "What about clowns babe." She asked. Ally started rocking us side to side. "What if a killer clown comes out the woods and come after us?" I asked. She stopped moving and gave me the 'are you fucking serious' look. "Well you know what happens right?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Well... black people are the first to go. That gives me enough time to grab my daughter and leave." Ally said. I looked at her in disbelief. "You just going to let me get killed like that. I see how it?" I said and playfully pushed Ally off me. I started walking off to the living room where Angel was. "Wait! I was kidding babe!" Ally yelled. I heard her feet getting closer to me. I started running as she kept calling me. I ran into the living and jumped behind the couch. Angel looked at me curious to what I was doing. I put my finger over my mouth telling her not to rat me out silently. Then I drug my finger over my throat. She just giggled at me as I slowly ducked behind the couch. I laid down so Ally didn't see my head. "Angel where is mama?" I heard Ally ask. "Mama hiding." Angel said. "Well where is she hiding?" Ally asked. I heard get moving but I assumed it was Ally looking around. Next thing I know I see Angel's head looking over the couch at me. "Mama here." She said pointing at me. "I see someone's not eating today." I said to Angel. "Hungy." Angel said. I forgot to give her a snack. We were having a cookout today. Something special was happening today too. Only I knew tho.

"Rawr!" Ally yelled popping her head over the couch. I jumped because I somehow forgot I was hiding from her. "Rawr!" Angel copied. All picked up Angel and lowered her towards me. Kinda like how spies do when they are trying to sneak in a building. "Rawr rawr!" Angel said. "No! Don't get me!" I pretended to be scared. "I eat chu!" She said and pretended to eat me. "No!" I yelled dramatically and pretended to die. Ally and her were laughing making me smile. "OK. Enough playing. Mama needs to get that grill going before everyone gets here. We have four hours." Ally said. I stood up and put Angel back over the couch. Then I made my way over the couch. Time to get cooking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party has started. Everyone is here. All the girls family are here too. Some of our friends are here. But I'm upstairs with Dinah and Lauren. "I'm freaking out men!" Dinah yelled. Lauren laughed at her but I could tell she was just as nervous. "What if I go out there just to be rejected. That would be embarrassing." She said. Lauren stopped laughing. "What if they do reject us?" Lauren asked. She looked terrified. "Girls trust me. They want reject you. Grow some balls." I told them. "That's physically impossible. Give me yours." Lauren said. I put my hands over my crotch. "How about a no. Besides, you wouldn't want it after everything I've done with Ally." I smirked. They looked at me with a straight face and pointed to the door. "The door." Dinah said. I laughed and walked out with them following me. The party was front of the house.