Issues ~20~

(A/n~your outfit and Ally has matching ones like yours. Your not wearing that necklace unless you want to. I would just image it as a gold chain.)

"Question

"Question. Are the girls families showing up to since this is a family friend thing?" I asked Camila. We are moving things to the lake before everything begins. We still have about three hours to get everything done. Then maybe another hour because nobody really shows up on time. "Actually yes. Dinah told me that they would be." She said and I nodded. "Is that OK with you? They asked your aunt for permission to come." Ally asked. "I fine with it. But I've learned to stop letting people push me around. I've been letting others hit on me ever since I was little and have my sister stop them. Its about time I stood up for myself." I said putting down the box on me he ground. "Just don't kill them babe. I still like being in Fifth Harmony. But if you do I'll just have to convince Camila to rejoin the group." Ally joked. "Have you even talked to them yet?" I asked. I grabbed some tape and the table cloth thing to put over the picnic table. "Nope because I'm still mad at them. Until they apologize to Y/n and her aunt for what they did I will not." Ally said as she helped me. "I don't blame you tho. I wonder what my cousin said to make them hate me." I said. "Well... she said you always annoy her." Ally said. "That is true." I admitted. "She said you were mean and would steal stuff from her." Camila said.

"That is a lie from the devil himself. She stole from me when she came to my house." I said. "She said you would push her around and hit her. She also said you would call her a slut, whore, and other mean things." Ally told me. "So basically everything y'all just told me is what she does to me. But she made it seem like I did. How the fuck did they fall fuck that shit and you two didn't?" I asked confused of why they didn't believe her and the others didn't. "Your cousin is a really good at convincing. Ally and I were just smart enough to get to know you first." Camila said. "Did you just call them dumb?" I asked laughing a little. "Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. But let's go see if there is anything else for us to do." Camila said. We started heading back to the house. "So have y'all said the l word yet?" Camila asked wiggling her eyebrows. "I don't know. Did we princess?" I asked ally and she blushed at the nickname. "I don't know. Did we Camila?" Ally asked Camila this time. "Look its hot and you guys are playing to much. I will push you in the pool." Camila threatened. "I will enjoy you pushing me in the pool." I said with a smirk. She stopped in front of me and glared up at me. "Yes we did Camila." Ally said laughing at her friend. "I'm still going to fight her." Camila said. She started trying to push me over with her shoulder. I let go of Ally's hand and threw Camila over my shoulder. "Weeee!" She said as she laughed. I looked at Ally and she was pouting. I sighed and put Camila down. I know what she wanted. "Camila on back and Ally in the front." I said and they both cheered.

I started back walking as I held them. "You guys are lucky I love you guys or I would've walked off." I said. "Look at you and those muscles." Ally said before her and Camila started poking my arm. When we finally got home I was annoyed of these two. The whole way there they poked me. "Fathers of thee two hold your arms out please." I said desperately wanting them away from. "Take them. Keep them away from me." I said dropping them on my on their on dad. "Don't come near me until the party starts." I said walking off as they laughed.