Issues ~14~

~Your outfit~

"Does it hurt to get stitches out?" I asked as we drove to the hospital

"Does it hurt to get stitches out?" I asked as we drove to the hospital. "No Y/n. It want hurt at all." Tete Bree said trying to calm me down. I nodded but got scared again when I thought of something else. "How do you know? You never had stitches before." I asked her. "You had stitches in five different places Y/n. You should know how it feels by now." She told me. "And I was also doped up on illegal drugs. I didn't even realize they took out the stitches at the time. I barely remember them being pulled out." I argued back. She sighed and just ignored me. "I'll tell you how it feels Y/n." Camila said from the back seat. I turned in my seat to look at her. "How does it feel then?" I asked her. "It feels like someone is pealing off your skin. It burns too. When they pull the stitches out it will feel like bugs crawling out your head." She said moving her hands around as effect. I looked at her horrified when she brought up bugs. I hate bugs. "I heard that if you have stitches in your head you feel it more." Camila said smirking. Ally looked up from her phone and looked at me. She sighed and put her phone down. "Camila stop scaring her. Y/n you have nothing to be scared of." Ally reassured me. I nodded and turned back around. I few minutes later I felt something on the side of my head. "Y/n there's a spider on your head!" Camila exclaimed. I screamed and started swinging my arms. I ended up on the floor freaking out. "Camila you can't scare her like that. Remember she can have a seizure." Ally scolded her as she laughed. "I'm sorry. I just had to do it." Camila laughed out. I unbuckled my seat so I can back in it. Somehow I got out my seat without unbuckling it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n come on. You have to get your stitches out." Tete Bree said frustrated. She unbuckled my seat to get me out the car. I smacked her hand out the way and buckled myself back up. "I don't have to do shit. They can stay in as long as I don't have to feel bugs in my head." I argued. "Y/n nothing is going to going to crawl in your head. Please get out the car." Ally said placing a hand on my knee. "Camila said it will so I'm not getting out." I said gently pushing out the way. I closed the door and locked the doors. I sat back in crossed my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ally's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are we going to get here out the car?" I asked. "I don't know. Camila terrified her. She hated bugs ever since she was six." Aunt Bree said looking back at Y/n. "What happened when she was six?" Camila asked her. "She was sleep one night and I guess a spider crawled in her ear while she was sleep. We didn't know until baby spiders started crawling out her ear one day." She explained us. "I didn't know that. Now I feel bad." Camila said with a guilty expression. "Its alright. What we need to worry about is getting her out that car." Tete Bree said. We all looked back at the car and jumped when we saw Y/n staring at us. She stared us all down then looked at Camila with a glare. Y/n was for some reason sitting on the floor instead of the chair. While she was looking at Camila her hands slowly came up. I realized she was flipping her off. Y/n mouthed 'fuck you' and slowly sank down till we couldn't see her anymore. Aunt Bree started laughing. I have to admit that was pretty funny. Camila mouth was dropped as she stared at the window.