Issues ~13~

Y/n

"Nice to see you again Y/n. You have really opened up moved this past month." Doctor Shannon greeted me as I took my usual seat on the couch. Its been a month since I've been coming here. I've been opening up more but I did have my moments. She has been taking it slow with me. Talking about happy moments to my bullies. I've cried sometimes too. But I think I'm doing good. At least that's what she tells me. "I think you are ready to talk about that night now." She said in a calm voice. I knew I would have to do this sooner or later. I just didn't want it to to ever happen. I don't want to relive that horrifying moment. I sure nobody would want to relive what I've been through. "Take all the time you need Y/n. If you can't do this today we can try another day if you want." She explained. I stared ahead at the white wall in front of me and slowly nodded.

Y-you m-memory's

After about tens minutes of thinking I finally talked. "I guess I'll start from the beginning of the day." I said before taking a deep breath. "I was just now getting out of class. I went to my locker to grab a few things before I left. Then these three girls the bully me came and started beating on me. I should have expected it tho. It happened just about everyday. I was luckily if they decided not to mess with me." I told her. She leaned forward as she listened carefully to me and wrote down on her book. "I heard from others that the leader Whitney had a crush on me. The why she bullied me." I said chuckling at the rumor.

"Hey freak. Surprised you didn't kill yourself yet." Whitney said harshly pushing me against the lockers. "What? Are you going to go cry to your mommy?" Tatiana asked as the others snickered. She then kicked me in stomach making me cry out in pain. "Freak!" "Slut!" "Bitch!"

"My sister eventually showed up and stopped them. She was always there for me. She would kill you if you messed with her siblings. Every time anyone messed with she would break something on them. She never got in trouble tho because she was protecting me. Anyways, we got to the car and my mom was pissed when she saws my face. She was actually about to get out the car and kill those girls herself. But I stopped her and told her that Miracle beat the shit out of those girls. Miracle felt so guilty she didn't stop apologizing until we got to the hospital." I said laughing at how much Miracle apologized to me. I told her to buy me food if she was sorry.

"Hey babies! How w- WHAT THE FUCK!" Mom shouted when she turned around and saw my face. "Was it those bitches? I'm bout to kill'em dead!" Mom growled in anger. She was was about to get out the the car but I stopped her. "No mom. Miracle already took care of them." I said. "Yeah. One of them is unconscious. I broke one of their noses and broke the others jaw." Miracle told her as I laid over on her lap. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop them like I always do. The principal called me to talk about my grades. I'm sorry Y/n."

"Later on that day my dad was helping me get dressed. He had to help me because I had stitches in my right her where its white." I showed her my left had that had a white line across it. "Did you hurt you lip to where it turned whit at on the bottom?" She asked me and I nodded. "Yeah thy busted my lip open. I also had bruised ribs. That's another reason why he had to help me get dressed. I remember while he helped me we heard my mom yell at my brother for playing with the lights downstairs. When she's mad don't mess with her. She would always say to us that she would kill us dead. She didn't actually mean it though. But that's how you knew any female in my moms family was mad when they said that." I said. I started playing with the strings of my shorts.

"You ok sweetheart?" My dad asked me. "Yeah. I'm glad school is over with." I said. He was about to say something else but was cut of by my mom. "Stop messing with the damn lights!" My mom yelled. My dad chuckled and shook his head. "Your mom is crazy. Come on so you can take your medicine."