Issues ~27~

We are sitting at the park waiting for Lauren. The girls texted her to meet us here so we could talk. She never texted back so we don't know if she will show up. So we just sat at a bench. Ally was in my lap talking to the other girls. "Girls, what if she doesn't show?" I asked. "Then at least you can say you tried." Normani said. "Lauren can be very stubborn at times." Dinah said. The girls nodded in agreement. "Well what do I say when she gets her?" I asked them. "I don't know. Try to convince her that you are a good person." Camila said shrugging. I sighed and laid my head on Ally's back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later and Lauren showed up. She sat in front of me with a glare. Nobody said a word but look at each other. It was awkward. I might as well say something. "Look Lauren I know you may hate me but there is no reason for you to hate me." I started off. "I have every reason to hate you. Elizabeth told me everything you did to her." She said angry. "Well please inform me on what I did to here cause I most have not been there." I said crossing my arms. "She said that you broke her arm, cut off her hair, stole things from her. Do you really think I would like someone like that?" She asked me. "Yes! Because you do and that person is Elizabeth. She did all that stuff to me. Do you really think a wimp like me could do all of that to her when I couldn't even protect myself in school. I was to scared to stand up for myself then. I relied on my sister to protect me from anyone that harmed me. Elizabeth broke my arm because I was annoying her. Elizabeth cut a bald spot into my head while I sleeping because she was mad that I ate the last cookie. Every time Elizabeth came to my house she stole things from us. Sometimes even money. And we barely had that much money to afford anything and she knew that. But continued to steal our stuff." I said. I was tired of being accused of stuff I never did. She just rolled her eyes.

"What about the stuff you broke? What about bulling her in school?" She asked. I groaned and hit my forehead against the table. "What stuff did break? And school. I never went to school with her. I lived on the east side while she lived on the north side. Do you really think my parents would drive me all the way to the north side to go to school every day?" I asked. "She said you broke her TV and PlayStation." She said. "No she broke them because she decided to have a tantrum because she couldn't have cake." In told her. "Did you not see the way she treated her own mother. Look, whether you like it or not I'm not going anywhere. I love Ally and I don't plan on leaving just because you don't like me." I said. Lauren's face softened up as she looked down at her lap. After a few minutes she started talking. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for just assuming you were this bad person because of what your cousin told me. I should have gotten to know you first. I wasn't thinking when I did what to you. I'm sorry for slapping you the other day too. I had no reason to do that either. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" Lauren said. I could tell she was serious about her apology too. She had tears in her eyes and she looked ashamed of herself. She should be.

I sighed and looked at the other girls. The gave me a small smile. This is the hardest decision I've ever made. What should I do? I made my decision. "No." Once I said that her face dropped even more. If that's possible. "What? Why? I apologized for what I did." She said sad I didn't forgive her. "I know. I answered you and it was a no. Do you want no or hell no?" I asked sarcastically. Ally nudged me and gave me a look telling me to stop. "But you forgave Mani and Dinah." She pointed out. "Yeah. After two months." Dinah said. "Two months!?" Lauren said surprised. "Did you really think I'd forgive you that quickly? No honty. You got to earn that shit. You lost it before you even got it." I said and put my arm around. I leaned forward and pointed at her. "You best glad Ally slapped yo ass before I got my hands on you. Just so you know I had a pocket knife on me." I told her and her eyes widened. "I promise that want happen again. "Damn right it want. Or I'm gone send Ally to attack you again." I said. She nodded and looked behind me. Her eyes widened. I looked behind me and saw......

A/n~ cliffhanger😂😂 I had to do it. But I will have another chapter up tonight for y'all. iiUSERii gave me this idea for the chapter. Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😋✌

What do you think y'all saw? Is it good or bad?

~Paradise