Issues ~29~

~~~Five years later~

A lot has over these past years. Let's start with Elizabeth and Steven. Well Steven is in jail for life now. Elizabeth was giving fifteen years. Then she killed a cop and was added another fifteen. She did something else that winded leaving her in there for life. Now the bitch went crazy. We tried a couple of times to go visit her. As in we I mean tete Bree wanted to see Elizabeth and made me go with. I lowkey wanted to see Elizabeth. But then I remember she tried to kill me. We only seen her once since she's been locked up. When that happened I forgave her. Now I know what your thinking. "Why the fuck would you forgive someone who tried to have you killed!" Well in the bible- I'm not even bout to try and quote the bible. But anyways, something about God saying forgive your enemies or something like that. I forgave her because there's no use in trying to hold a grudge on her. She'll get what she deserves in do time. So I'm guessing her going crazy was her punishment.

On to tete Bree. She was very disappointed in her daughter. She was sad and angry after she about what happened. It got so bad to where she fell into depression. She wouldn't eat and didn't sleep. She would stay at work all day to distract herself. She ended up in the hospital for that. She did therapy and got back to her regular happy self. Shannon and her are still together. In fact they are on there honey moon right now. Shannon even came to me and asked me if it was OK if she married my aunt. She felt like since Shannon is basically my other mom she had to ask me for permission. Of course I said yes. I see how happy they are together. The Bree is way happier then she was when she was with Khoa. For their wedding I walked my aunt down the aisle. Since her father is no longer alive she wanted me to do it. She said I was the closets thing to her sister. My mom had her walk her down the aisle when she was married. But since my mom isn't here to walk her down she had me do it. Not going to lie. I cried like a baby. Oh yeah! They had a baby boy. His name is Tyler. He is three. She named him after my brother.

The girls. They are still in Fifth Harmony. After the release of their album Fifth Harmony they took a break. But they are now back getting back in the studio. I went on tour with them and walked in on something disturbing but...hot. Camila and Dinah having sex. It was hot, but disturbing, but very hot, and disturbing. Disturbing because I saw my bestfriend having sex. Hot because come on now. Who the fuck wouldn't want to see Caminah fucking. So they ended up telling me they were secretly dating. Normani and Lauren... well it was obvious they were dating because they couldn't stop staring at each other. They were very touchy. Even the fans figured that out. I also walked in on them fucking. Ally walked in on this one too. Ally couldn't sleep for two months without having a nightmare. You may wonder. Did I ever forgive Lauren? Yes... after a whole year. Only because I wanted to see how much food she would buy me. Just don't tell her that tho. Lauren and I aren't that close tho. Its awkward sometimes. Ally and I are doing better than great. We fight sometimes but its rare. Even if we did one of us would apologize before the day ended. Lately I've been thinking of proposing to Ally. But she's been distant with me. Camila tells me that its alright and she is going through something. But I'm starting to get worried. Let me show you some of what happened.

"Hey Y/n." Lauren said plopping down on the couch next to me. The girls decided to come down and visit. "Sup." I said. An awkward silence settled between us. "So... how's life?" She awkwardly asked. "Good. How's your relationship?" I asked her. "Good good." She said. She reached over and patted my knee. "Nice talk." She said and speed walked out. We what I mean. Awkward as fuck. "Monkey!" Camila yelled jumping on my lap. Scared the shit out of me. She came out of now where. "Koala!" I yelled back. "I'm bored and Dinah and Ally are being secretive again." She said with a pout. "What do you think their doing up there?" I asked. She shrugged. "What if we spy on them. "What is Normani, Ally, and Dinah doing? They've been doing this for two weeks now." Lauren asked. She huffed and sat beside me with a pout. "That's what we're trying to find out." I said. "Better not be fucking." Lauren mumbled. "Trust me. You would have heard Ally by now." I said with a smirk. They both made a face and smacked me.

"Let's spy on them." Lauren suggested. "Let's do it." Camila said and stood up. "I don't know. What if we get caught. I don't need Ally slapping me and I know Lauren doesn't want that to happen again." I said. Lauren glare at me. "Come on. We'll be quiet. They'll never know." Camila said. Both of them gave me puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But if we get caught I'm blaming you." I said getting up. We walked out the living just for Normani, Ally, and Dinah to walk downstairs. "Go to sleep!" I said. Camila and I fell to the ground but Lauren stood there confused. "Am I suppose to-um-ok." Lauren said before falling to the ground. "Really guys?" I heard Normani say. "What just happened? Oh God did they just drop dead?" I heard Dinah ask. "No. Its just a thing they do. Y/n says go to sleep and they drop to the floor." Ally explained. "Well the other can stay sleep. I need to talk to Y/n." Ally said. My head shot up when she said my name. Its just the way she said it made me nervous. She sounded nervous and scared. "Oh OK. Let's go upstairs." I said but she stopped me. "No let's go to our place." She said grabbing my heads. I nodded and she pulled me outside. We started walking towards the lake behind the house. Over the years it became a place where Ally and I would go to talk. Not just talk but to get away, look at stars at night, sometimes even wake up to watch the sun rise. So its kinda special to us.

When we got to the dock we sat. Ally seemed to get even more nervous. She took a deep breath before talking. "I know I've been distance over the past week but I promise I have a explanation for it." She said. She grabbed my hands and I could feel her shaking. "As you know I haven't been feeling well these couple of days. I've been throwing up lately. I told you I was fine and that I probably caught a bug or something. That's what we all thought until I went to see a doctor." She said. "Are you dying? Please don't tell me your dying." I said and started to panicking. God I hope she's not dying. She's my everything. I can't loss her. Ally must have seen that I was freaking myself out thinking she was dying. She placed her on my cheek. "I'm not dying baby. Calm down." She said. I sighed in relief. "OK what was wrong with you?" I asked her. "Y/n. Babe... I'm pregnant." She said looking directly in my eyes. She's pregnant? "You want to say that again?" I said trying to process everything. "This isn't a prank right? Your actually pregnant with our child?" I asked her. She shook her head with a smile growing on her face.

"No this is not a prank. I'm actually pregnant with our child." She said. A big smile broke out on my face. "Are you excited baby?" Ally asked me. I pulled her into a kiss. After all these years it still feels like it did when I first kissed heard. Except better because I'm not in the hospital. "I'm more than happy. I'm over the moon right now." I said. I stood up and she did the same. I picked her and spun her around. She squealed and tightened her grip around my neck. "I was scared to tell you." Ally said once I put her down. But she kept her arms my neck and my arms around her waist. "Why? I told you Ally. We're in this together till we die." I told her. She smiled and pulled me down into another kiss.

And the rest was history. Ally and I had a daughter. Her name is Angel. I proposed to Ally a year later and she accepted. Fifth Harmony is planning on doing another album. We plan to get married before that. All the girls and Ally's family are helping us plan. Mainly the girls and Ally's mom. I'm excited to.

I may have had some Issues in the beginning but I'm glad I had Ally to help me through the way.

A/n~ 😭😭 one more chapter to go. I'm going to go cry in the corner now! Enjoy Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😝✌

~Paradise