Issues ~15~

"Here's some more of his things." Tete Bree said handing me his clothes. Once again Khoa is not here. So today we have been clearing all of his clothes out of the closet. Shannon is also here helping us. I even asked her yesterday did she like my aunt. She admitted to it while we were in the car. I rode with her back home yesterday. But today tete Bree is getting rid of Khoa's clothes. I carried it out of her room to the living room. "Where are we going to put all this crap?" I asked my aunt. "Let think. I need something to drink." Tete Bree said walking off to the kitchen. Shannon followed behind her. I was left alone with nothing else to do. Ally and Camila went home for the forth of July. Tete Bree, Shannon, and I are going to do something tomorrow. We bought a butt load of fireworks. Ally and Camila are going to Skype each other when it starts getting dark tomorrow. I was little sad when they left but I'll see them again. Besides I can call them when they aren't busy.

"Ok I know what do with his shit. Throw it in the circle of fire." She demanded. The circle of fire is the fire pit in our backyard. It sounds like some demonic shit to me but its not. The name just fits it. She sat her glass of wine down on the coffee table. We started grabbing clothes and taking it out back. "Do you have any lighter fluid?" I asked. "Yes its in the garage." Tete Bree told me. "When does he come back?" I asked. "I'm about to call him and fake in emergency." Tete Bree said as she went back to get more clothes. "Do me a favor Shannon. Go get the lighter out of the kitchen shelf please? I can't reach it." She asked Shannon. She nodded and walked in the house. Tete Bree motioned for me to follow her. We in the house to the garage. "The lighter is up there." She said pointing at a shelf. I grabbed it and waited for her. "Here." She said handing me a firecracker. It was the one that you hold while it outs the fireworks. "What are we doing with these?" I asked as she grabbed two more. "You'll know an to use it." She said before walking back in the house. We walked back out and sat in the circle of fire.

"Here's the lighter." Shannon said holding it up. Tete Bree handed her a firework too. She told her the same thing she told me when she her confused look. "Now what?" Shannon asked. "I need to call him." Tete Bree said pulling out her phone. She sat beside Shannon. I walked into the house to get my phone from upstairs. Right when I was about to walk out my laptop started ringing. I saw that Ally was trying to call me on Skype me. I clicked answer and both her and Camila's face popped up. "Hi!" They both said. "Ello!" I screamed. I unplugged my laptop since it was charged up. I walked out the room to go back outside. "We wanted to talk to you!" Camila said so much excitement. "Well in a minute I want be doing much talking." I said. I opened the sliding door and stepped outside. "Why is that?" Ally asked. "Remember tete Bree is torching Khoa's clothes today. She is calling him to come home now." I informed the two talented girls. "Oh yeah. I want to watch." Camila said. I sat down in the other chair. I looked up when tete Bree started talking. "Now we wait." She said crossing her legs and sipping her wine. This will be interesting.

(Circle of fire)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later and he finally showed up. "Babe where are you!?" He called out form inside the house. "Out here Khoa!" She yelled. He walked out and it looked like he just got down fucking. He walked over to us and tried to kiss her cheek. Tete Bree stood up and moved to another chair. "Welcome to the worst day of your life." She said with no emotion. He looked at the fire pit and looked at her confused. "Why the hell is my clothes in there?" He asked getting upset. I slowly turned my laptop Ally and Camila could see. "Where the hell have you been Khoa?" She asked him. She looked pissed. "That's how she looked with the girls." Camila said. "I was at worked. I already told you honey." He lied. He is not the best at lying. He pops his knuckles every time he lies. "You got one more chance to tell the truth Khoa. So help me God if you lie again I'm gone kill you dead." She throwing the glass at him. He dodged it and it hit the wall breaking. "I'm not lying to you! Whats your problem!?" He yelled. She looked at he like he was crazy. "Who the fuck you yelling!" She yelled back. "I asked you to tell me the fucking truth and you just lied again! We saw you yesterday with some bitch at the mall sucking faces!" She yelled and his eyes widen. "That wasn't me Bree." He tried to convince her but we all saw him yesterday.

"You know what? Y/n give me the lighter fluid." I handed her the bottle. She unscrewed the cap and poured the entire bottle on his clothes. "What the hell!" He said running trying to stop her. Tete Bree grabbed a belt the I didn't know she had with her. She used it as a whip across his legs. He cried out in pain and fell on the ground. "What the hell to that!!" She said hitting him some more. "I'm bout to make it feel like hell! So I suggest you get up and move!" She yelled grabbing the lighter. "You two come here and bring those firecrackers." She said catching our attentions. We went her and she lit them. I stood on the chair I was on and held it towards the clothes. "HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY BITCH!!!" Tete Bree yelled as our firecrackers shot at the clothes. "Oh shit!" I yelled grabbing my laptop and jumping over my chair. But keeping the the firecracker pointing at the fire pit. When it first lit up it was huge. This why I jumped back.

Khoa was out of it and he look pissed. He started walking towards my aunt. I quickly sat my laptop down and moved in front of here. I got in front of her so fast when he got to her he ran into me and fell backwards. "Get out of my way freak. This ain't between you." He spat out. "Freak! Oh I got you freak bitch!" I said bringing my arm back and hitting him in his nose. He fell over into the pool. I saw blood come up that is more than liking from his nose. "Y/n!" Tete Bree yelled making me look at her. "Now I got to get the pool clean." She whined. "But good job baby." She said kissing my forehead. Khoa got out of the pool and laid on the ground in pain. "No don't lay there. You got to go bitch." I said grabbing him by his shirt. I dragged him through the house and literally throw him out the door. I slammed the door and went back out back. "Well that was fun." I said. "That was cool." I heard Camila say. "That was hot." Ally said. I forgot about them.

A/n~ HAPPY 4TH OF JULY ROCKETS AND ROCKETTES🚀 ✌🎆🎆✌

~Paradise