Issues ~23~ dares and pranks part 1

(Wear which ever one

(Wear which ever one.)

So we are still stuck in my house from the snow for about a week now. My aunt texted us and said her and Shannon were snowed in as well. I told her 'no shit! We stuck too nigga'. Then she said 'I'm gone beat your ass trying to sound smart and shit'. I ain't scared tho. For a first time in a long time I had clothes on. Dinah and I are the only ones up. Why? Because I decided to do a video for my YouTube channel. I also want to do a song later today since I haven't been done one in a minute. But as for now Dinah is holding the camera making faces into it. "So what should we do Dinah?" I asked her. "How about we do like challenges and dares." She said. "Sounds fun. What first?" I asked her. I grabbed the camera from her and held it up to get us both in the video. "I don't. What do want to do?" She asked me. "Oh! How about I start a cooking series called 'Cooking with Y/n'. It'll be fun." I suggested. "How about I record you while you cook." She said and I nodded. "OK let's get to that. Alright guys we will be back and" I said then high five Dinah. I was going to edit it so that when our hand hit and changed to the next scene. Which will be the cooking part. Dinah and I went into my studio quietly and closed the door behind me. "What is this? This is so cool." Dinah asked as she looked around.

"This is my studio. When I moved here I was looking around and found that door. I walked in and found this room in my closet. The bitch that was married to my aunt said I could change this room into something if I wanted to. I choose to have a studio." I explained to her. "Why did you choose to have a studio?" She asked me. She walked over to the couch and sat down. "Uh because one of my uncles was a DJ. He taught me how to do it and now I love doing it." I said and walked to my snack closet. "You want something?" I asked her and her eyes widened. She ran over and grabbed some hot chettos and a coke. Why do I have coke? I don't drink it. I think Ally put it in here. "Is this where you were mysteriously getting snacks from?" She asked me and I nodded. She pulled out her phone when she got a call. "In Y/n's studio." She said. "Y/n? Normani wants to know if she can come?" She asked me and I gave her a thumbs up. She told Normani where to go. A few seconds later Normani walked in. "Woah! I never expected this to be in a closet." She said doing the same thing Dinah did. "So what are you two up to?" She asked sitting next to Dinah. I sat down in my rolling chair.

"We are doing challenges and stuff for my YouTube channel. First thing we are doing is cooking with Y/n. I need to make a song for the intro of it." Is said spinning around to my soundboard thing. I honestly don't know the right name for these equipment but I do know what they do. "Buoy the way there are snacks in that closet if you want some Normani." I said. I heard feet moving letting me know she got up. After about an hour I finally finished. "Ok. Let's make a cooking video." I said clapping my hands together. I picked up my camera and turned it back on. "By the way guys Normani her woke up and will be joining us today. Ally and Camila are sleep still." I say. Normani smiled and blow a kiss at the camera. "Now on with the video." I said pulling my arm up up in the air then putting down the cover the camera lens. I turned it off then handed the camera to Dinah. "Y'all ready?" I asked an they nodded. I grabbed my apron and put it on. I explained how I wanted the video to go.

"I thought you were a cook?" Normani asked laughing as I continued to cough. I drunk some of my drink and it help. "I can cook. I just wanted to do a comedy thing. But I bout killed myself." I said. Dinah took a piece of fish and immediately started coughing. "Why would you try it when I just almost died?" I asked laughing at her. "I don't know. I just wanted to try it." She coughed out. Normani recorded her on snapchat. Dinah snatched my drink out my hand and chugged it down. "How the fuck you gone drink my drink?" I asked her. "Would you rather me die?" She asked. "If it means I get to keep my drink. Yes!" I said. She rolled her eyes and threw the empty bottle at my head. "Let's just do the next video." She said walking off. "You owe me another drink." I said. We walked into the living room and tried to figure out what next to do. I grabbed the camera and turned it back. "How about we do dares now?" Normani asked. "Ok you start." Dinah said. "Dinah I dare you to eat some more of that fish Y/n made." Normani said. "But she threw it away." Dinah said making me smirk. "No I didn't its still on the table." I said. Dinah groaned and threw herself on the couch. "Do I have to?" She whined. "New rule! Every dare you are given you have to do." Normani said making Dinah whine even more. We followed her to the kitchen. She tried stalling us so she couldn't eat it.

"Come on guys let's talk about this. Do you really want to kill your friend?" She asked. "Who said we were friends?" I joked. She glared at me an picked up a piece. "You know every fish has chlorophyll, plastering, economic, resourceful use in it." Dinah said confusing the fuck out of us. "Bitch the fuck." I said. "Just eat the fucking fish Dinah." Normani said. Dinah huff and slowly moved it to her mouth. I zoomed in on her face right when she put it in. She spit it out on the plate and started coughing. Normani was on the floor laughing. "Y'all are cruel." Dinah said after drinking water out the sink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right the three of us are still doing dares. Its my turn to dare someone. I have the perfect idea. "Normani and Dinah." I said with a smirk. They groaned when I said both of their names. "I dare the both of you to go up to the balcony and jump into the snow." I said. "I ain't finished tho. In your bikinis." I added and they whine. "No! That's not fair." Dinah said crossing her arms. "I'm not doing it." Normani said. I jumped up and pointed at her. "You said any dare given you have to do it." I told her. "I'll even do it with you." I suggested. She looked at me with the straightest face. "Fine. Let's get this over with." I got excited and started taking off my clothes except my underwear and sports bra. I opened the back door and angled the camera in the doorway. I also grabbed my second camera and angled it on the balcony upstairs. I walked back in and waited for them to come out. After about thirty minutes they finally came out. Now I didn't do this dare to see two beautiful girls in bikinis. Maybe a little bit. But that's not the point. I always wanted to do this because I'm stupid and think it will be fun.

"About damn time. Let's do this." I said stepping out on the balcony. "Look at you with a six pack." Dinah playfully flirted poking my stomach. "Ow! Girl are you made of steel. Bout broke my damn finger." She said kissing her own finger. "If your down flirted Dinah I would like to get this over with before I freeze my nipples off." Normani said. She was hugging her own body shivering to death. "Ok. Sit on the railing." I said. I help them up on the railing so they didn't slip and fall. I got up there and held there hands. "One...two...three...GO!" I yelled. We pushed ourselves off the railing and landed in the snow. I was so cold. Some snow went in my boxers. Dinah was laughing the whole way down. She laughed even more when she saw Normani face planted. We all ran inside and closed the door. I grabbed the camera and held it up to my face. I looked at the couch and saw Ally and Camila looking at us like we were crazy. "Hey Ally! Hi monkey!" I said and turned the camera to them. "Y'all are weird and crazy." Ally said. "I get it from my momma." I said pooping my invisible collar.

A/n~ how'd chu like this chapter. Decided to do a chapter that showed how you, Normani, and Dinah interacted together. Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌❄✌

~Paradise