Issues ~11~

Y/n (a/n- I don't know what happens when you are with a therapist so sorry if this isn't correct.)

"Ms. L/n. From what I have been told you have bipolar depression. Your aunt says you have medicine but you want take it." Doctor Shannon said clicking her pen. "And I want start taking them now. I've been on to many medicine and all of them were killing me." I said with an attitude. It didn't seem to faze her. She wrote down something as I talked. "Do you mind telling me what was wrong with the medicine?" She asked me. "I don't know. I just know that it wasn't supposed to be given to anyone. It didn't pass the test in the lab or whatever it was. What they did was illegal and almost killed me and two other people." I told her. I turned in my seat and laid down propping my feet up on the arm of the couch. "What I think is that you are scared of that the same thing will happen to you if you take pills again. Am I right?" She asked me. No I'm just be very cautious about what I take. Yeah that's it. "I'm just being mindful of what I put in my body." I said. That didn't even sound believable. But I'm sticking to with it. "Your scared that if you take the medicine the same thing will happen like last time. That maybe you take the medicine and this time it kills you." She told me and I kept quiet. "You may not want to hear what I have to say but I'm going to tell you the truth. I'm just trying to help you Y/n. This is the farthest we have gotten in these past four days." She said. "Come back tomorrow. I'm going to gone ahead and warn you so you are prepared. I want you to talk to me about your family. So go home and get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." She stood up and opened the door for me to leave.

I got outside the building and spotted my aunts car in the front. I got in and she gave me a side hug. "Hey. How did it go?" Tete Bree asked me as she started driving. I shrugged and looked out the window. "Same as usual I guess." I told her. She sighed and took a left. "Y/n you have to talk to her. If not then how can she help you." She told me and stopped at a red light. I started biting on my finger nails. Shit I don't even have nails cause I bite them off. It only my right thumb I bite on. I got that from my dad. "All I'm saying is that you should talk to her more. Maybe you'll feel better and you get it out." Tete Bree said. "All I'm saying is give me time." I mumbled as I continued to bite at my thumb. I felt her grab my hand and move it from my mouth. "Stop biting your thumb before you cut yourself." She said stern. "When we get home I need to change that bandage on your head. By the way how is your head doing?" She asked me. She pulled into the neighborhood.  "Its good. It doesn't really hurt that much unless I touch it." I said as I snuck my thumb back up to my mouth. "OK that's good. Let me know if you need anything." She told me and pulled into the driveway. "Ow." I mumbled in pain. I was biting g my thumb and accidentally bit to hard. Now I'm bleeding. I looked up with wide eyes and looked at tete Bree. She was already looking at me with her eyes squinting. I put my right hand under my leg. "Why did you say ow? Is your head hurting?" She asked me. I slowly shook my head. "No…" I said slowly as she looked into my eyes.

"Your stomach?"She asked again and i shook my head. She looked down at my head that I was hiding. Damn! "Let me see your hand." She say and held her hand out. "Why do you need my hand?" I asked her nervously. "Give. Me. Your. Hand. Now." She said slowly. The scared me even more than I was. "Fine." I said as I slowly gave her my hand. Before I could give her my hand fully I shot out the door into the house. I heard her yelling my name but I kept running. "Oh my God!" Camila yelled and quickly moved before I ran her over. I ran upstairs into my room and found Ally sitting on my bed on her phone. "Hey babe!" She said cheerfully. I was about to say something but I heard footsteps rushing upstairs. I took off into my closet and went into my studio. I closed the door and looked it. "Where is she?" I heard tete Bree ask Ally. "What did she do this time?" Ally asked already knowing I was in trouble. "Biting at her thumb when I told her not to. She tried to hide it from me. Instead of just showing me she made it worse and ran off." She told her. I stood there silent and hoped she would leave. But I was wrong. Next thing I hear is the door being unlocked. Shit! I forgot she had a key too.