Issues ~12~

Y/n

"To my understanding you lost your family in the worst way possible. But let's not talk about that. Let's start off with happy moments you all had together." Doctor Shannon said. She sat back in her chair and waited for me to speak. "Happy moments? I have a lot of happy moments with my family." I said laying my head on the back of the couch. "I guess I'll start with the birth of my brother." I said. Thinking about that day brought a smile to my face.

Flashback~ten years ago~ (you are eight)

I walked into the kitchen looking for my dad. "Daddy can you play basketball with me?" I asked him. I didn't have anyone else to play with me. I was playing by myself but I got bored. "Did you ask your sister to play with you?" He asked me. "She said she doesn't want to play with me. She said that I always cheat." I told him. "Alright. I'll be out there in a few. Just let me finish cleaning up and I'll be right out." He told me. I nodded and ran back outside. I like playing with my dad. He doesn't go easy on me just because I'm a girl. And it helps too. I've gotten better at playing. My dad said he is going to let me try out for the communities basketball team. As long as I keep my grades up I can play. I heard the front door open and my dad ran out. He had on is basketball shorts but no shirt. He ran to the car and turned on the radio. "You ready. Let's start with drills." He said. "Let's start with suicides. Ten of them." He said. We both ran up and down the drive way. He paint our drive way to look like a half a court.