Issuses ~5~

Y/n

Its been a few days and Ally, Camila, and I have gotten closer. The other girls still dislike me for some reason I don't have an answer for. I have started my YouTube channel and made a video of me doing the song I showed Ally and Camila. I want to do all music. Except country because I'm not a fan on country music. I have a few subscribers who support my music. But other than that not much has been happening these past weeks. Other than being pushed around by DC3 and Elizabeth. She is just spoiled and want everything for her self. But I can't do nothing about that.

I was brought out of my thoughts from a knock at the door. I smiled cause I knew who it was by the knock. "Come in!" I called out and sat up on bed. "Hi Monkey!" Camila said skipping over and plopped down on my lap. I groaned caused she sat down hard. "Sorry. I came to check on you. So how are you doing y/n/n?" Camila asked with the cutest smile on her face. "I'm doing fine. Not really looking forward to taking my medicine today." I said with a shrug. I don't know what up with the medicine but I still feel sick when I take it. I act different sometimes. "I know how you feel. When I take medicine sometimes I feel sicker than I was before. But it helps though." She said with a sigh. It was quite for a few minutes and she started jumping around. I grabbed her shoulders to stop her and she looked at me with a big grin. "Sorry I just got excited." She apologized. "About?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh right. Ally and I wanted to take you out of the house today. You are always up in your room and we wanted to get you out." She told me.

"I don't know Koala." I said unsure and she smiled at the nickname. After what happened I've been a little paranoid to leave the house. I mean what if I get shot again and they kill my aunt and uncle. Fuck Elizabeth. Was that harsh? "Look Monkey, I know your scared but you can't just stay in your room for the rest of your life." Camila said. "I could try tho." I mumbled crossing my arms. Camila sighed and got up off my lap. "Fine then. If I can't convince you to come maybe Ally can." She said before exiting my room. I groaned laying back down and throwing the covers over my head. I heard footsteps coming so in made the edges of the covers were tucked under me. "Come on Y/n get up." I heard Ally say. I felt the covers being pulled on but it didn't go anywhere with all my body weight on it. "Come on. Stop being stubborn and come with us please." She begged still pulling on the covers. "Y/n." She with stern voice. "Ally." I mocked back.

"Could you at least look at me." Ally sighed out. I sighed and pulled the covers off my face leaving my hair going everywhere. "Why don't you want to go with us?" She asked me. Ally sat beside me with one arm around my waist and leaned against my side as I laid there. I sighed and looked away from her. "I'm just scared. What if something happens while we are out there." I pointed out. "But what if you have fun and nothing happens." Ally pointed out. "Why can't I just stay here and sleep. I'm tired." I said turning over. That caused Ally to end up on make when I turned. "You just woke up an hour ago." Ally said sitting up and straddled my back. "Well that gave me an hour to get tired again." I said and she groaned. "You are coming whether you like it our not." Ally said. She just doesn't give up does she. "And who's going to make me?" I said in a mocking tone. I was quiet for a few minutes so I closed my eyes.

Not even a few minute later I felt warm air on my neck. I felt soft kisses being placed on my neck. I bite my lip holding in a moan. "Are you going to do what I said and get dressed?" Ally asked seductively. She was really turning me on right now. "Y-yes." I stuttered. "Great. I'll be downstairs with Camila. We are going to the park." Ally said as if nothing just happened. She got up and I watched her skip out the room closing the door being her. How she gonna? Now I am slightly hard because of her. Good thing she didn't see it. That would be embarrassing. I got up and went to my bathroom so I could take a shower. I turned on the cold water  because- you should know why.

~After Shower~

After I got out the shower I put on favorite hoodie, sweatpants, converse, and earrings

After I got out the shower I put on favorite hoodie, sweatpants, converse, and earrings. I don't wear earrings a lot but I do when I feel like it. I looked in the mirror on my hair was a mess. So I just ran my fingers through it and put on my bandana. I feel like Tupac when I wear bandanas. Except I'm a pussy when it comes to fighting. I should really stop letting people push me around.

When I was done I headed downstairs. But not before I grabbed my crunches. Ally made me use them. I told her that they hurt my armpits so she bought some cushion things for me to put on it. I stopped in the kitchen and took my medicine. "I'm ready." I said when I got to the living room. "Let's go!" Ally said pulling Camila up with her. Ally held the door for me so I could get through it. When we got to the car I got in the back. Ally got in the drivers seat and Camila in the passenger seat. "Let's get some pizza to eat at the park." Camila suggested. "Do you want pizza Y/n?" Ally asked me. "I don't care what I eat. As long as its edible then I'm ok with it." I said. "Then pizza it is. What kind do you want?" She asked me. "Supreme." I answered her. "Mila can you call Domino's and place an order." Ally asked her and she nodded. The rest I don't know what happened because I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone shaking me. I groaned and pushed their hands away. "Come on Y/n we are at the park. I'm hungry too." I heard a voice say. That has to be Camila. I opened my and a I was right it was Camila. "Come on. Here's your crutches." She said stepping out of my way so I could get out. "Thanks." I said taking my crutches from her. I slowly followed them to a bench under a tree. There wasn't many people here. A few kids at the playground chasing each other. I was cool outside but not cold. Enough to have on long sleeves. "Here's your pizza Y/n and yours Camila." Ally said handing us each our own box. "Why do we get a box to ourselves?" I asked her. "Because you two eat a lot." Ally said. "No I don't." I argued. "We'll see about that." She said as she grabbed a slice from hers. "So how is it being famous?" I asked them. "Fun but stressful at times. I'm glad I get to do what I do because of the fans." Ally said. "I love the food from around the world." Camila said with her mouth full. I laughed at her and almost choked on a piece in my mouth. "Camila swallow your food." Ally scolded her. "You know what good? Ice cream and fries." Camila randomly said. I pointed at her and said "It really is." Ally had a disgusted look on her face. "That sound nasty." Ally said. "No its not Ally. Its amazing." Camila said. "Girl you don't know what the fuck you are missing out on." I said and finished my last pizza. "Language." Ally scolded me.

"Sorry but its true." I said laying my head down. "I thought you didn't eat a lot Y/n?" Ally smirked at me. "Shut up." I said smacking my teeth. They laughed. My head is starting to hurt. They continued to talk while I laid there. "Y/n are you ok?" Camila asked me. "My head is killing me." I said groaning at the end. "Why didn't you tell us? We could've taking to home." Ally said standing up. Camila through away the empty boxes.

When we got home I went up to my room and laid down. I feel so weird. "Hey Y/n Ally told me you weren't feeling well." Tete Bree said coming into my room. "Leave me alone." I said giving her in attitude. "Excuse me." She said crossing her arms. "I said leave me the fuck alone!" I said my comb towards her but she dodged it. "I'll leave you alone alright. I'm gone leave your food alone too!" She said throwing the comb back at me hitting me in my boob hard. She left out of my room and left the door open. That made me even more upset. I got up and slammed the door shut. I locked it and got in my bed. I plugged up my phone and went to sleep after turning off my lamp.

A/n~ I know I haven't been updating but I just haven't been feeling like writing. That doesn't mean I'm quoting at this but I just don't have the inspiration to write. But I'll try to update more. Enjoy like always Rockets and Rockettes🚀 😎✌

~Paradise