Issues ~25~

Its been two weeks now and the snow has melted. Its still cold out tho. Dinah and I are at the jewelry store today. I want to get Ally a promise ring. So I Dinah to help. Oh and Camila's here to. She's sleep on my back. Normani is keeping Ally busy. They went out to get a massage. Dinah and Camila would have went but that said that it was boring. So they decided to come with me. I think Shannon and tete Bree went too but I don't know for sure. "What about this one?" Dinah asked pointing at a ring. It was rose gold with a diamond in the middle. "I don't like." I said. She looked at me in disbelief. "Y/n/n listen. We have been here for an hour now. You have to pick a ring." She begged me. "But the rings I saw were boring. I need something different, you know. Not just a boring ring." I said. I bounced Camila up because she started sliding down. "If you don't find a ring in the next twenty minutes I'm leaving because I'm hungry." She warned me. I saluted her and went to look for a ring. I don't want just any ring. I want a ring that stands out. "Y/n what about this one. You can both of them for half off. One for you and one for Ally." Dinah said. I walked to were she was. "That's perfect Dinah." I said. "Oh thank God. We would like to get these rings." Dinah called over the jeweler.

"What can I help you with?" She asked looking me up and down. Her name tag said Candice. She was probably around her late forties. See after living with my for so long now I've started acting like her in some ways. More importantly my attitude. This short ass lady cutting her eyes at me gone make me cut her. "Yes my friend here would like to purchase this ring set." Dinah said politely. She looked at me and squinted her eyes. "Are you sure. Did you not see the price correctly?" She asked me with an attitude. "Yes I saw the price. I would still like to buy the rings." I said holding my tongue back. "Yes si~ I mean miss. I don't think you can afford this." She said with an attitude. I turned my back towards Dinah and dropped Camila in her arms. I slammed my hands on the glass but not to hard to shatter it. God knows I wouldn't be paying for it too. "Look Candick. I came here to purchase to fucking rings. It doesn't matter whether the fucking not I can afford it or not. All that matters is if I pay you the money and I leave happy! Now please ring up the fucking rings sir!" I said getting louder and louder. A men came out the back and rushed over towards us. "Candice what did you do now!" He raised his voice at her. She looked nervous. "Nothing sir. I was just trying to help her." She lied. He turned towards me and smiled. He reached his hands out to shake my hand but I just stared at it.

"Miss could you tell me what happened please?" He asked kindly. "Dinah please tell him before I loss my shit." I asked her. She explained everything to him while I was behind her talking to God. "You tested me God. You really testing me." I said looking up to the ceiling. "I almost jumped over that counter but I stopped my self. I said self. My self said huh. And I said Wwjd. What would Jesus Do." I held my hands up to the air. "You'll probably say I forgive you and move. But you see my nigga black Jesus my kill her ass. And I'm really debating on that. But she got mo good time to say some shit. One mo gain and I'm coming cross that damn table." I said trying to realise some anger. "Y/n come on." Dinah said. I turned around and walked over to them. Candick wasn't there. "I'm sorry miss. This is the third time she's done this. I just firing her. Would you like for me to ring you up?" He said kindly. "Yes. Thank you sir." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you slept through that Camila." I said as we walked the door. "I honestly didn't hear anything." She said. "Camila can sleep through a storm." Dinah said. "You can sleep through and even bigger storm." Camila argued back. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room. I walked behind the couch where Ally was sitting. I leaned over and kissed her forehead. She looked up and smiled at me before grabbing my neck and pulling me down into a kiss. "Hey. Since I'm back now, do you want to go on a picnic? Like a date?" I asked her. "Yeah. Let me change clothes first." She said standing up. I stopped her. "No don't change. We're just going to the lake behind the house." I told her and she nodded. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the basket I prepacked. Then I ran back to Ally and we headed out the back door.

When we got to the lack I lead her to the dock where we had our first date at. I handed her a slice of pizza we both made yesterday. Don't worry. Its warmed up. I called Normani and asked her to do it for me before I got home. "So what have you been up to while I was gone?" I asked her. She swallowed her food before talking. "We didn't really do much. Mani did a live stream right before you came." She told me. We continued talking about different and random things. I told Ally how I almost killed a hoe today. She was happy I didn't do it tho. Except  Now I'm going to give her the promise ring. "Ally there was reason I left to and why I asked you on a date." I said. She looked like she was nervous. "Please don't tell me you're breaking up with me." She said kinda scared. My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head. "No! I'm not breaking up with you." I reassured her. She sighed in relief. "Thank God. What were you saying?" She asked. "This." I got on one knee and she gasped. "Let me start off with saying this is not a proposal." I said. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring box. She already had tears in her eyes and I ain't said shit yet.

"Ally I bought you a promise ring to you. To promise that I will never hurt in any way possible. At least try not to. But if I do you have permission to slap me. I promise to always stick by your side. When you are sad, feel alone, or just want to cuddle. I will be there. I promise that, I'm not saying that we are trying yet, but if you do wind up pregnant I will be there. I promise to love you until you want me to stop. Even when you want me to stop I want. So Ally Brooke Hernandez, will you please except this promise ring?" I asked her. She nodded as soon as I asked her the question. "Yes Y/n! A million times yes!" She said. I put the ring on her finger and put mine on. Once I was done she threw herself into me. "I love you Y/n." She said looking directly into my eyes. "I love you too princess." I said before pulling her into a passionate kiss.

(A/n~ Ally has the gold one and you have the silver one.)

A/n~ sorry for the late update

A/n~ sorry for the late update. Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😋✌

~Paradise