Issues ~28~

I looked behind me to see Elizabeth and my oldest that killed my family. How the fuck did he get out of prison? Why the hell is he with Elizabeth? I stood up in front of the girls to protect them. "Get behind me girls." I said and they did as told. "What are you doing here?" I asked them when they stopped in front of me. My uncle was right in my face with this devilish ass grin on his face. "To stop you from stealing all my friends away." Elizabeth said. "Stealing your friends away from you? First of all you don't control them. They can do what ever the fuck they want." I told her. I looked down and saw he had a gun in his hand. "Whatever. That's why I brought your dear uncle here… to finish you off." She said with a wicked grin. He raised his gun and rested it on my temple. I was scared but I wasn't going to show it. "Why Elizabeth?" I asked her. "Because you stole my family from me. All I had was my dad! My mom never showed me any sign of love!" She yelled. "Yes she did. But you took it for granted and treated her like shit. She did everything for you but you still treated her like she was dirt." I said.

"That all stopped when you came in the picture!" She yelled. "It wasn't my fault! Blame the guy standing her with a gun to my head. I wouldn't be living with tete Bree if he didn't do what he did. So if you want to blame someone blame him and his brother. Not me. I didn't want to take your mom away from you. All she was doing was providing me a home and some help." I said. "I don't care! You should've died when your family!" She said. That honestly broke my heart when she said that. "If Daniel had better aim you would be dead right now." He growled. "Fuck you Steven. We're supposed to be family and the only thing stopping that is my skin color." I hissed at him. "Yeah. Who's fault is that. Let's get this over with before the cops come After Me." Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to the camera and smirked. "Check out After Me by Rockyblu14. Great story. You get to date this fine gurl right here. Now back to your regularly scheduled chapter." Dinah said to the camera. Everyone went back to their positions they were originally in. "Let's make this more fun. Let's start with you. Maybe you should see someone else in your family die." He said aiming the gun at Elizabeth.

Is it bad that I almost laugh. Just a tiny bit. But I'm not that heartless. "Steven don't do this she has nothing to do with this!" I yelled. "Yeah! I have nothing to do with this. Your supposed to be killing that bitch not me! What are you doing!" Elizabeth yelled. "Did you really think I was cool with you? I was only using you to lead me to her! But since all of you seen me I have to kill you!" He yelled. The girls and clung onto my back and arms. "Plus your black and deserve to die! All of you deserve to die! Its not right and you know it!" He yelled. I look down and saw a big ass branch. It looked like I would be able to pick it. So I shook the girls off me and bent down. I picked up the branch and told the girls to back up. I pulled it back and swung it with every strength in me. I hit his head knocking him out cold on the ground. "Somebody call the police." I said. I took off my shirt and tied my shirt around his hands. I looked up and saw Elizabeth walking off. I ran after her and got in front of her. "Where the fuck do you think your going!" I yelled at her and stopped her from walking any further. "Away from you bitch!" She yelled back. "You know I just saved you right." I said. "No! No you didn't! I could have handled it myself!" She growled. "You could have died. You owe-" She tried to say but I interrupted her. "What! What the fuck so I owe you! If I'm correct you brought him her to kill me!" I yelled getting frustrated with her.

"Just let me explain! I know way to much about you!" She yelled pushing me back. "Explain what? Lies! Everything you say about me are fucking lies! You don't know me! You never knew me! You just always judged me! I lost my fucking family don't you get it!? I have to deal with your stuck up ass!" I yelled getting louder and louder. "I-" before she could even say anything else I interrupted her. I'm tired of her shit. "NO YOU SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND LET ME TALK FOR ONCE!" I yelled. I was surprised that she actually sat down. Yeah! You my bitch now. "I've done nothing to you but you treat me like shit. I've been nothing but kind to you. We're supposed to be family. You tete Bree and Shannon are the only family I got left that I could live with. But you don't care. You don't care that your aunt, uncle, and two cousins died. Then you turn around and try to get me killed too. You know I could have been like fuck it and let him kill you. But I didn't because that's not what family do. But you still turned around and walked away." I said to her. Tears were falling down both of our face. Police cars and an ambulance started pulling up. They got out and rushed over to my Steven. He was awake now so they started handcuffing him.

I grabbed Elizabeth by her arm and pulled her up. "Come on." I mumbled and pulled her towards the scene. The policeman were talking to the girls. One of them walked up to me. "Hi I'm the Chief. Those young ladies informed us that you were threatened to be killed by Steven. Also that Elizabeth was helping him. Is this true?" He asked. "Yes its is." I said. Elizabeth looked at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing Y/n?" She asked. She looked terrified. "Putting you where you belong." I said. Some officers came and handcuffed her. "Y/n! What about family! I thought we were family!?" She yelled. I know she fucking lying! "Family? Oh so when something you don't like happens we're family? Because the last time I checked we were always family. But I guess it took you going to jail to realize that. Good luck being someone's bitch. They like pretty girls like you." I winked at her and walked away from her.

I had to go set down because I was starting to not feel good. "Baby are you alright?" Ally asked knelling down in front of me. She placed her hands on my face and checked to see if I was OK. I shook my head unable to speak. My hands started shaking making Ally and the girls really concerned. I forgot. I'm having a seizure. I haven't had one in so long I almost forgot about it. It usually happens when I'm overwhelmed, really scared, or sick. I also didn't take my medicine for it today. "Can we get some help please! Theirs something wrong with my bestfriend!" I heard Camila yell. I feel over towards the ground. Before I hit the ground someone caught me and gently laid me down. My muscles were so stiff I couldn't move. Eventually everything stopped and my eyes closed. I fell into a deep sleep.

A/n~ bet y'all didn't expect that. Chapter idea by iiUSERii Let me know what you think and I'll see you next chapter Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😝✌

Shout out to DinahsBae4Life

~Paradise