Issues ~22~

I jumped up out of my when I felt cold air hit my lower area. Not just cold but freezing cold. Its so cold I think some of my sperm froze inside of me. I got up and grabbed boxers and sports bra that was on the floor. I put it on and thought of something. Hold on. I'm naked. Then the memory of what Ally and I did together played in my head. I looked back at the bed to see Ally curled up under the blankets. I smiled and stepped out the room. I made sure to grab my phone. I got to turn the heat on. Why is it so cold? I wonder if tete Bree is back? I turned the upstairs heat on and walked downstairs to turn that one on too. When I turned on the her I went to check and see if my aunt was home. Her room door was open and I didn't see her in there. She's still at Shannon's house. I'll make Ally and I some breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and went straight to the fridge. "What to make?" I asked myself. I grabbed eggs, milk, bacon, and strawberries. I sat it on the counter and grabbed ingredients for pancakes. I mixed it all together. I grabbed some strawberries and cut them up. I put them in the pancake batter and mixed them up.

Good thing my family is full of chefs. Otherwise I would have burnt down this house. After I finished cooking everything I put it on two plates. I should really see why it is so cold out. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I tapped on the weather app I had and saw that it is supposed to snow this evening. The girls should be here before it starts. I stuck my phone in my bra and grabbed both the plates. I slowly made my way to stairs. It would be horrible if I dropped both of these plates. When I got up the stairs I sighed in relief that I didn't drop anything. I walked into the room absent to sit the plates on the night stand. But I tripped over my feet. "Shit." I mumbled. I caught myself from almost falling. My mouth dropped when I saw how close one of the plates were from dropping on Ally's head. I quickly move it and sat it down. I sat on the bed and softly shook Ally. She didn't move. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She groaned and moved my face away from her.

"Baby wake up." I said moving her hair out here face. "No." She mumbled into the shower. "Come on babe. I made us breakfast. Plus we need to shower. The girls will be here soon." I said. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. She said up and didn't bother to cover her chest. No that I cared. I handed her her plate. "Thanks baby." She went to kiss my cheek but I turned my face so around lips touched. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." She whined and pushed my head away. I shrugged and began to eat my food. "At least it doesn't smell like shit." I said and laughed. She smiled and shook her head. "Your so annoying." She mumbled quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally and I were getting dressed when the doorbell starting to ring. And it never stopped. I guess the universe doesn't want me to wear clothes. "I'll get it babe." I said and walked out the door. I jogged down the stairs and whoever it was never stopped. "I'm coming!" I yelled. As I got closer to the door I heard screaming. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. The fuck going on out there. I opened the door and Camila and Normani fell in. Dinah was running up the drive way covering her head. I looked around and saw it was hailing. Dinah finally got inside and I closed the door. I couldn't help but to laugh at them. "I'm doing fine Y/n. How are you doing?" Dinah said sarcastically. "I'm sorry but you ran so fast. I'm sorry." I said. "Where are your pants and shirt?" Normani asked me. "Upstairs duh." I said and walked to the living room. "Why don't you have them on then?" She asked and sat on the couch. "Would you rather me leave you outside to your death or come rescue you naked?" I asked her. "I guess rescue me." She said with a sigh. "Exactly. Besides Camila's seen me naked before." I said and they looked at me questionably. "Is there something you two need to tell us?" Dinah asked. She looked like she was ready to fight me.

"Its not like that D. Aunt Bree and Ally were attacking us and we had to pee really bad. So we had to sneak to the bathroom. Y/n was going to go first but I got scared and went in with her. While she was peeing someone hit the window and she- never mind." Camila stopped talking when she remembered we were never to speak of the accident. "What happened?" Dinah asked curiously. "Nothing. We agreed never to speak of it again. All you need to know is that we didn't fuck or anything." I said quickly and she raised her hands. "Chill girl." She said. "Where's Ally?" Camila asked. "Here." Ally said walking in. She was wearing my basketball shorts and one of my hoodies she loved to steal. "Her shorts look like pants on you." Normani said laughing. "But there so comfortable and warm." Ally said. She walked over to me and sat in my lap. "How are you not cold monkey." Camila asked me. "I don't know. I'm sweating right now." I said wrapping my arms around Ally's waist. She leaned her head back on my shoulder. "Can I borrow some clothes? Please Y/n/n?" Normani asked. I looked at her and blinked. "Where are your clothes at?" I asked. "In the car still. We were about to get them but we all know what happened." She said.

I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. "Fine. But only because you can't get you clothes yet." I said. "I don't think we will be getting our clothes for a while." Dinah said. We looked at Dinah and she opened the window. Snow was falling down and it was coming down hard. You could barely see outside. "If you pushed me out there Dinah. Do you you think I'll die?" I asked. "Want to find out?" She asked. I was about to get up but Ally elbowed me. "We are not about to test and see if my girlfriends dies in a snow storm." Ally said making Dinah and I pout. "Ah pooh." I said. "But I have a question for miss Dinah Jane." I said catching her attention. "What is it?" She asked. "OK. Your name is Dinah Jane. People call you DJ. So take out the d and add a b. Now the question is... Will you give me bj?" I asked with a smirk. Ally gasped and smacked my arm. "Ally?" Dinah asked. "Yes you may." Ally said and got up. Dinah pounced on me and started slapping me. I used my arms to block my face as I laughed. "I'm sorry. I want mess with you again." I said and she continued to hit me. She hit me one last time before getting up.

"Go get dressed so we can watch a movie or something." Ally said. The I remembered Ally and I had sex last night. Which meant we still had dirty clothes everywhere and the bed sheets wasn't changed yet. "Wait!" I yelled. "Don't worry baby. I cleaned before I came down." Ally whispered to me. The girls looked at me questionably. "Never mind." I said. They shrugged and went upstairs. "I wouldn't have let them go if it was dirty." Ally said when they disappeared upstairs. I smiled at her with love and pulled her into a kiss.

A/n~ Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌⛄✌

~Paradise