Chapter Four

"Yes girl. You did the right thing!" Anne yelled, as she appeared on my bed, twirling a strand of her brown hair.

Elise appeared next to her, looking deep in thought.

"So when will we find the next one and are we going to move again?" Elise asked.

I hadn't thought about leaving this pack until she brought it up. I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Can't wait to find out who the unlucky guy is," Anne laughed.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Any guy should be lucky to get a piece of this," I said, gesturing to my body.

"Yeah right," Elise chimed in.

"You're supposed to be on my side Elise," I whined like a little child.

"I am on your side, but I just find it hard to believe that someone can handle your crazy ass, seeing as I am not even alive and you make me want to kill myself at times," she said, making me burst out laughing.

I heard footsteps quickly approaching my room, but I didn't pretend like I was asleep like I would usually do.

I had already exposed myself to my Alpha, so there was no going back from my little insults.

"What are you laughing at bitch!" Darlia yelled at me, as soon as she stepped foot in the room.

"I was just laughing at what my friend said," I said, looking all innocently.

She looked mad at my answer.

"That's it! That's the last time I tolerate your lying ass in my house you little bitch!" She grabbed me by my ear and dragged my out of my room and out of the house.

There was already a little crowd forming, since wolves have super hearing.

Letting go of me, she went back into the house and came out with a thick wooden stick.

She lifted it up, aiming for my left arm, but before it could come in contact with my skin, I caught it.

"Yes. This is indeed the last time that I tolerate this abusive behaviour." I spoke calmly, playing with the stick.

By now, the crowd was much bigger. Everyone stared shocked for this was the first time I defended myself.

Someone was about to step in, but someone held them back saying not to interfere.

"And like you always told me, bad behaviour must be punished," I smirked at her.

"This is enough of your bullshit child. Drop the stick and behave yourself or your punishment will be greater than last time," Zach said, going to his mate's side.

I waited to see if anyone would say something, but no one did.

"What do you think I should do Elise? Do you agree Anne?" I asked, smiling like the maniac that I am.

"Who is talking to?"
"Is she insane?"

Everyone was asking questions.

"Anne deary. Would you mind showing everyone that you're very much real."

Suddenly, Darlia began crying out loud as she tightly held her left arm.

A huge bite mark had appeared on her hand.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Zach asked worriedly, but soon it was his time to yell in pain.

His neck had a similar bite mark as his mate's own.

"What is going on!" Axel yelled in his Alpha tone.

"Well you see Alpha, they hated me because I didn't have a wolf. So now they get to live a very long and miserable life as what they hate the most."

Many gasps could be heard from the crowd.

"A weak human."

When a werewolf loses their wolf, it's like they lose a part of themselves making them go insane.

Without their wolf, they slowly lose themselves as well until they're nothing.

A werewolf usually loses their wolf if their mate is dead and they can no longer go on without them, unless they get a second chance mate, which is very rare.

"Have fun," I sang out, hopping back into the house to pack my belongings and to move into the pack house.

Let the chaos begin.