Chapter Twenty Three

Taking the last scoop of my banana and strawberry ice cream, I patted my full stomach.

It was great being back at the pack house and in the comforts of my bedroom.

Still Anna hadn't talked to me after an entire week and I was a little worried about Elise.

Ameera had already tried to get me to go shopping with her again, but after nearly fainting yesterday, I did what I had to do.

I'm hoping Ameera has learnt her lesson and won't try that again.

A knock on the door wiped the creepy smile off of my face.

"Password please!" I yelled at my unknown visitor.

"Caramel chocolate and skittles," Omar's voice replied.

Without wasting a second, I run to the door and unlocked before just grabbing the snacks from his hands and running back to my bed.

Since I have been spending a lot of time in my room, I have gotten people to bring me snacks whenever they want to check up on me.

Alexander is a bit worried about me showing up again, so this is his way of ensuring my safety.

"Not even a thank you?" Omar shook his head, strolling in.

I didn't answer as I began stuffing my mouth with skittles but not letting one fall onto the bed.

He was about to grab the packet from me, when I growled at him for attempting to do that.

"Try that again and you will be missing a finger," I warned.

"So you do have a wolf," he said more to himself. "I was thinking that you didn't have one."

Looks like it won't be long before people start asking questions if he is already thinking about that then.

Looks like I won't have much time after all.

I just smiled as I looked in the packet for at least one remaining skittle.

"Can you be a dear and get me some more?" I asked nicely.

He shook his head.

Taking a bite out of the chocolate, I said, "please."

He seemed to be thinking again.

"How about we do an exchange. A kiss for skittles," he smirked.

"Now you are kind of a good looking guy I guess," I began. "I'm sure there is a girl out there that is willing to give you a little peck on the cheek."

He came closer to me. "And where might that girl be?"

His blue eyes were shining as he got closer to me.

"Now I think you would know where your own grandmother is," I smirked.

He placed a hand on his chest as he pretended to be offended.

"Well even if you are trying to say I am ugly, at least I am your ugly mate," he said, before tackling me on the bed.

"Hey!" I yelled at him, as he finished eating the rest of my chocolate.

"Get off me," I said, trying to move from beneath him, but he trapped me.

Placing a soft peck on my lip, he began staring into my eyes.

"If only you knew long I have waited for you," he said softly.

I chuckled. "And if only you knew how much I want to kick you."

He smiled, as he began kissing down my neck gently, each kiss leaving a tingling sensation.

He went back up to my lips and asked for entrance which I denied.

Suddenly the door knob was being turned.