Chapter Thirty Six

The expressions displayed by Omar and Alexander had me just dying of laughter from the inside when they heard Alejandro and I could tell Elise was laughing to because I could see and feel her vibrating.

The other wolves were looking all around and sniffing around them but were still confused when they got nothing. 

"You really must be a coward like Nyx said!" Alexander yelled out, making me angry that he decided to put my name in this. I was already in so much deep shit and he wanted to make it even worse.

"You did not just use my name bitch! I mean you could have just leave out the name part but no. You just had to mention my name!" I yanked my hand from Omar's grip and angrily walked over to him before slapping him as hard as I could.

His eyes instantly flashed black as his wolf took over but I didn't care. I could either die right now or get taken away by Alejandro and neither of them were things I was pleased about, so I had nothing to lose.

"What are you going to do? Bite me?" I asked as I slapped him again before Omar pulled me back from him but I just kneed him in the balls as he dropped me back down. I was about to go back and slap him, when Alejandro's booming laughter stopped me.

Once again everyone was looking around, but I didn't once I saw his little pet suddenly reappeared again. Its glowing yellow eyes dancing like little flames as it made its way to the center of everyone.

"I am giving you all one last chance to leave what's mine and walk away like nothing happened," his voice said as it floated in the wind. "Or I can serve you up as a snack to my pet and let's just say werewolf is one of its favourite meals." I could practically hear his smirk.

I turned to look at Elise and I could see in her eyes that she was begging me to stop this, because we both knew he was more likely to listen to me out of the two of us. I really didn't want to interfere in this but at the same time, I didn't want to witness our mates dying in front of us.

"Please spare them, they don't deserve this and we are willingly going with you," I pleaded, knowing that he was listening. Looking at Elise, I nodded my head at her when I felt his warm breath against my neck.

"Please, we'll do anything that you want, just let our mates and their men go freely," she added the last part quickly, knowing how tricky he could get at times.

His fingers slid down my neck making me shiver before he pulled back and I let out a breath of air which I hadn't realized I was holding in.

"Very well my doves, I will grant your wish," he said, as he clapped his hands resulting in the wolves and our mates to crashing to the ground.

We both knew that he was very powerful but it seemed like his powers had increased over the last few years since we had been separated. 

"Well my dearies, we shouldn't keep your sister waiting," he said while clapping his hands as we were whisked away like Dorothy and Toto from Kansas.